I Did It Again

No JP, I`ve sent the lad home, let him toil at his everyday job and leave us fellows to do our thing. On ya, wish you a top 19 new year, give you a race to first oz plus piece in new year. :wink:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Norvic said:

No JP, I`ve sent the lad home, let him toil at his everyday job and leave us fellows to do our thing. On ya, wish you a top 19 new year, give you a race to first oz plus piece in new year. :wink:

Not fair your in Gods own country for larger pieces, I'll pray for a cyclone.:cool::blush:

• Like 1

I won't be as mean as Norvic and throw shade on your nuggets JP, ..but.....

Here's what Condor got today...:laugh:

I got skunked with the 19.... We tried it on all those targets but it couldn't see them unless I was right on them....

The largest was .9 gm

Keep it up. The year is not over yet.

20161228_141955.jpg

• Like 4

Re reading your post JP, tis the same here with a well flogged patch, don`t know how I left so much with the 5000 for the Z14, now with the 19 I am shaking my head, some of the pieces I would think weren't beyond the 2100, 3000, 5000 etc nor the Z14. But proof is in the finding, same ground same operator............just shake my head, no doubt with the next Z, software upgrades, or coils etc as ML develop ZVT more it`ll start again.

A question.... does the auto ground balance slow down(take longer to adjust) in normal over say difficult? Just a feeling I have that may help explain some of the finds. I have found the Z14 in manual GB has given some results on deep stuff in rock strewn surface ground but not yet tried with the 19, Bogenes too will try, tis one such patch as you have. Try everything because I know the bloody stuffs still down there.

• Like 2

Nice work JP , makes me want to get out , unable due to work? , will be raining by Tuesday so I will hav to wait another week ? You should make the most of the rest of this week, until Saturday anyway ?

Happy hunting ,

Squizz