Check Out The New Leaderboard

Steve Herschbach

Oh yes, by the way - of you look yourself up and don't see a "follow" button under your name - don't be a dummie (like me) and PM Steve to complain-----

You can't "follow" yourself!!

thanks Steve - I'll try and make my next PM less dumb! Iol

1 hour ago, LipCa said:

It's how many times I push the "like" button?

It is how many people like posts you make. The whole idea is to encourage quality posts as judged by other forum members. A key is how many posts a person makes versus how many times those posts get liked. Some people have lots of posts but few people like them. Other people actually get more likes than the number of posts they make due to the fact that multiple people can like a single post.

I guess that is what I was saying in my first post.  All the "likes" that I received on a post are not in my "notifications" any more.

So, I guess you keep track of them somewhere else?

I don't track or do anything, it is all part of the software. Maybe the upgrade changed what you have been looking at as part of leaderboard thing? I have always just looked at a post itself to see how many people like it. As of right now the first post in this thread has two people liking it.

OK, thinking more about it I see you are talking about the actual notification system whereby you get notified when you receive a PM or a like. I checked mine and it looks like it holds history back 90 days and drops stuff older than that. Only the totals get retained. You would have to do a "find all content" on yourself and look at older posts to see how many likes they got.

Or at least that is it as near as I can tell at the moment.