Back Again - White's Discover Magazine!

The Ultimate Throwback Thursday

Discover Magazine

Some of you might remember a publication called "Discover" that White's Electronics used to publish. It featured customer finds, treasure stories, and all-around good info on metal detecting. Back in the 90's we stopped making it, much to the disappointment of some of our long-time customers.

Well... we realized missed it too! So we're proud to announce the re-introduction of Discover magazine. As a part of our mailing list you have exclusive access to a free digital copy, which you can read online, print out, and share as you see fit. Get your January/February copy here. We'll try and send one out every 2 months.

Thanks for supporting an American brand, and know that we will always have your back as a valued customer. This publication is just one small thing we can do to show our appreciation!

Sincerely,

White's Electronics

P.S. - We plan to hide a clue in each issue. First 100 folks to find it and mail us an envelope with the answer will get a free prize. Think you can you find it? Good luck and happy hunting!

• Like 8

Thanks for sharing Steve. This was why I didn't have as much forum time the last few weeks! It's only 10 pages but man, it was a lot of work. If anyone has requests for articles in the next issue please let me know!

Also curious if anyone can find the clue I hid....

"It's nice and plenty of food for thought.

Made me itch to try an MXS again!

Dang, I'd much prefer the MXS if the coil cable were black...kinda upsets the look of the machine with that gray color...?

Any chance of changing to black???"

I know the answer to your question. Found it in about two minutes.

what I would like to know is how to get on a mailing list to have them emailed to me or to get some kind of notification that a new issue is out and where to get it.

Thanks, Mike

• Like 1

On 1/8/2017 at 7:30 AM, MikeT said:

I know the answer to your question. Found it in about two minutes.

what I would like to know is how to get on a mailing list to have them emailed to me or to get some kind of notification that a new issue is out and where to get it.

Thanks, Mike

Mike - here you go man - https://www.whiteselectronics.com/newsletter-signup/

Our newsletter gives you an "e-delivery" of Discover as well as some exclusive discounts and first access to deals.

3 minutes ago, kiwijw said:

That was interesting. Even from New Zealand.....Might have to dust off my old MXT. LOL :)

JW 

That means a lot, especially coming from a Kiwi! If you'd like to share a story from your neck of the woods please do so (can PM me), might be nice to have some exotic perspectives in the next issue.