Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kiwijw

Late Afternoon Early Evening Detect

13 posts in this topic

Awesome JW, you're crushing it! Not even a broken pick can slow you down now; you've become one with the Zed. WTG!

1 person likes this

Can't imagine how many more you may have found if you hadn't broke your pick! Who was it that said " The harder you work, the luckier you get"

1 person likes this

Hi there Tom Slick & Lunk.  Thanks guys for the comments. Lunk...you should see the blisters I have on my fingers this morning & the skin off some knuckles. :huh: I knew I would pay the price. Cheers

JW :)

2 people like this

Nice work, I'm hoping to get out today or tomorrow been raining here for a while, ground will be noisy but I need a detectin fix ?Has been to long!

regards 

Squizz 

1 person likes this

Hi JW ( baby bro )  hehe yep i am stalking you. 

great story! 

I can not wait to hear of a clunker of a nugget that you should find with that zed.

1 person likes this

Great Job !!!! Thats the way to do it ... congrats...

Dave

1 person likes this

Love the pics and it looks like you are really cleaning up! I bet you will be finding a few more nuggets in that area before you are done. I'm jealous, well below freezing here and looking forward to those summer days again...

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Jen58 said:

Hi JW ( baby bro )  hehe yep i am stalking you. 

great story! 

I can not wait to hear of a clunker of a nugget that you should find with that zed.

Hi there Jen, Thank you & great to see you on here. This is a great site (just like another site I know.:smile:) Seeing this is your first post I will also be the first to give you your first "LIKE." & to welcome you aboard. Cheers Jen (big sis)

Thanks too ID desertman. I am sure that area hasnt seen the last of me yet. May even be today.....Stay warm....Cheers

Thanks DolanDave....

Squizz...Cheers mate. Looks & sounds like there is a lot of rain around. Both in Aussie & the States. That has its good & bad points. Bad...that you cant getarrow-10x10.png out, especially for a detect. But if it brings some pretty big floods then it should stir the gold up & deposit, re-deposit & replenish areas.

Good luck out there

JW :smile:

1 person likes this

Well done JW, some fantastic bits of gold there. Have you ever tried panning the dirt you are digging out of the schist crevices to see if there's small gold in there with the nuggets?

1 person likes this