Within a foot of the Veterans Memorial Hall . I was able to walk to the trees in the forefront this morning .  It has risen approximately 3 feet since this morning .  My house is at the same level as the hall, but I have hwy 70 to buffer me slightly. Although, the flooding is working it's way up the drainage ditch towards my house. Safe for now. Will update in the morning . 

20170109_183738.png

• Like 1

I see a fella took advantage of the opportunity to wash his tractor. Why didn't I think of that?

In the 1997 flood, a guy in Nevada tried to wash his dozer that way (he was doing some last minute repairs in preparation) and was washed away. They found his dozer half a mile down stream (well washed no doubt). Never found his body.

went to Dvllefrom Sierra City today river down 5' from a few hours ago...dvlle had recorded 12"+for 20 hrs. 

High water line on my claims below Goodyears was within one foot of 97 level where my equipment is stored.

NYUBA ripped! Ausome Allen

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ausome said:

went to Dvllefrom Sierra City today river down 5' from a few hours ago...dvlle had recorded 12"+for 20 hrs. 

High water line on my claims below Goodyears was within one foot of 97 level where my equipment is stored.

NYUBA ripped! Ausome Allen

Stay safe Ausome Allen.

After all of this and more yet to come ... where is the gold going to stop on the Yuba?  Where did it stop after 97?