And Izzy Martin is worried about the mercury disturbance and turbidity of my little dredge.  Spring and summer will be good for dredging.

• Like 1

Yeah buddy, be fun when the water flows are down this summer. Going to have to make time for some sniping.

That Klunker has the magic touch .  He offered me the use of a generator , since we were out of power for a day. I went down and picked it up from  him. Came home, voila! Power was back on. 

• Like 1

The Klamath is high, fast and muddy but not over the banks. We had three days of snow and rain, it left two feet on the ground.. No power for three days either.

Loosing trees in my backyard, the creek crested pretty good. Its back down in the pic. What a mess. Guess if I get cabin fever, can set up a sluice in my creek...theres gold! Looks like flycrap though,haha.

20170111_134350.jpg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, matt said:

That's a heck of a fire pit!

Haha. Yeah, roofers yard . What to do with materials left over,lol.

• Like 2

Looks like another atmospheric river / big rain event starting next Tuesday will bring another round of flooding. Its still a ways off and predictions do change, but its possible we see another round of it.