Robot Finds " Gold " With Minelab

I got into this Sport by watching videos on Youtube...Thanks Zaqqazz22 for coming across my screen 9 years ago w/ a 6oz. "Sunbaker" that got me going...Anyhoo if you like to watch videos and you need some other tips ? I just found this on youtube tonite rightnow and watched 4 of the videos.....because I have a gpx and am always wanting to learn! heres the link...

I will say however that i "ve never seen "anyone" w/only  30 subscribers ,,put up 17 videos including Minelab GPX series training all in "Only 3 weeks outa the gate and "Never say a single word! "Bizzare makes you wonder "who's really behind the vids?? Could it be detecting season in OZ......maybe the sticker is a Clue! LOL  I learned something and seen alot nice pieces....Happy New Years from Idaho

• Like 3

It's a fella off one of the Oz forums. Been detecting for about 13 years from memory. A fair few of the forum members have met him. He has held a few days to help people read old diggings, hot rocks, ground balance, etc. 

Members say that he is a thorough gentleman. Not sure why he uses the auto reader voice. Only joined the forum in Oct last year I think. 

Handy bit of video if you've got a GPX.  

• Like 1

I guess if you Owned a Coil mfg. company for 20years  you might end up sounding like a Robot too! lol :tongue: