fishersari

Have White MX Sport Problems Been Fixed?

Hi there, new member here :smile:, First off all, English is not my 1st language, learnt it through online gaming and professor google translator.

OK I'm from Malaysia and I would like to buy the MX sports. After doing some research, its seems that the detector has some problem that need to be rectify via sending back to factory. This will be a problem for me if I needed to send the detector back to US, money and time wise. I read from various, sites and forum that some of the detectors are going great but some or not due to the software and crack issues. 

In other word, Is there any guarantee that I will get the latest version of the detector if I buy now or should I wait?

Hope forumers understand on what I'm talking about. I try to explain more as best as I could if needed. Thank you in advance.

HH to all 

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum.

The only way I know to be sure you are getting the latest version of the MX Sport is to buy one direct from the factory. People appear to be happy with the latest version. Buying a used MX Sport could easily get you one with problems that would require a return to the factory. Even buying one from a dealer could present a problem since you have no idea how long the dealer has had the unit on the shelf.

• Like 2

Hi Fishersari

Steve told you what's best on buying MX Sport and I'll tell you what a great buy you're going to make.

I see you be the lucky one being you didn't have to ride the trouble out like I and others did. I have all three coils White's make for the MX Sport and everyone was talking about how great Detech coils are on the MXS. Well it wasn't but one way I'd ever know so I put money down for the 7 in.DD coil.

I don't know if you remember when you were a kid and you'd get a new toy but get sick about the same time. The kid is bigger now but it still happen about the same time my Detech coil came in. I really after all that waiting just got out to hunt this old place that I'd call trash city and yet my MX Sport picked out three coins among all that trash. I found this little 7 in.DD coil has great depth and does a great job in a high trash area.

I could sit here telling you just how great the MX Sport is. But that would take all the fun of you finding out for yourself. I say one thing and that is you will have your first fun day when you buy it plus more to come as time goes by.

The Best to You

Chuck 

Hi Steve and Chuck,

Thank you for the reply, In all my research to collect the good, the bad and the ugly of the MX sports, I followed your journey and Steve comment/review? on MX Sports very closely. At first its was 50-50 decision on to buy or not to buy the MX sports until chuck was satisfied with his MX Sport performance. Ill be contacting White to see either they doing international shipping and other things that need to be address before purchase. Thank you again :smile:

HH to all

• Like 1

8 hours ago, fishersari said:

Hi Steve and Chuck,

Thank you for the reply, In all my research to collect the good, the bad and the ugly of the MX sports, I followed your journey and Steve comment/review? on MX Sports very closely. At first its was 50-50 decision on to buy or not to buy the MX sports until chuck was satisfied with his MX Sport performance. Ill be contacting White to see either they doing international shipping and other things that need to be address before purchase. Thank you again :smile:

HH to all

The MX Sport storm is over, have been hearing mostly good things from customers for the past few months (except for a few complaints of SNOW). Our new Chinese distributor can help you with sourcing one-

Hefei DaWan HuiCheng Electronics and Technology Ltd.
Sales area: China
Building 7, Renhe Keji Yuan, No.87, Road Yangqiao,
Shushan District, Hefei, China
Telephone:+86-18655110632
Telephone 2:+86-0551-65184208
Fax:+86-055165184109
dacheng@chinaokm.com

• Like 3

Hot Dog Tom you are on the ball ! You were always there when I was in need and I'm glad your here too for others when in need.

I think we have a one on one with more Detector Companies than other forums do.

I don't think I need to say more.

Chuck

• Like 1

Hi Tom,

Thank you for the reply,  I really hope the China distributor are aware of the MX Sports problems and not sending out wrong version. Its weird i didnt see any recent post of the mx sport reviews/comment :biggrin:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, fishersari said:

Hi Tom,

Thank you for the reply,  I really hope the China distributor are aware of the MX Sports problems and not sending out wrong version. Its weird i didnt see any recent post of the mx sport reviews/comment :biggrin:

They are a brand new distributor - we have only shipped them the latest units.

The thing about forums is that people go to them when they have a problem. Then, when the problem is fixed, they are too busy enjoying the product to bother posting anything but finds...

Generally speaking "no news is good news" if people are buying your product and not returning it. But it is good to see solid reports from the field every once in a while. I keep my eye on the big MD forums, and the MX Sport is racking up a lot of kudos and finds. A quick search on findmall or other spots will show what I mean...

Some ID Button issue on my movie:

Shelton I don't speak Polish,but I do speak detectorspeak and I would agree with you that your MXS has a problem. With a display such as that one would not know anything except beep and dig. Hope you get it fixed.