My Gpx5000 Is Not Working

I have Gpx5000 detectors newly bought but it menu list is different from what I view from the web. On the my menu list there was no option to chose during the Alarm Metal but in the manual book there was options like Non ferrous, Gold, Silver. Now the question is without that option can my gpx work or not ? Or how can I get the alarm metal chose on the LCD menu on my detector.. Thanks for Helping 

image.jpg

It don't look good i am afraid,still alot of vital information left out,like from the source of purchase that type of thing,one would have thought that if one has purchased one of these high end detectors they would have got in contact with the seller or retailer 1st before posting on a forum.Of course if it came from a seller from Ebay then the final verdict could be very bad.

Some of these fake machines look the real deal externally but some even have VLF guts inside of them,just hope it did not cost the same as a genuine GPX5000.

If I Google "alarm metal non-ferrous gold silver gpx 5000" I unfortunately get many returns for fake GPX 5000 detectors. No GPX 5000 can tell gold from silver and they do not have an "Alarm Metal" function.

Google search result

Unfortunately it is almost 100% certain that you have counterfeit machines