Two Stolen Gpzs In Yuma

Condor

Theft of any kind is a low act especially if it to do with a hobby or passion. I recently lost a new 40Hp outboard from my boat. I know how you must be feeling -sadness, loss, anger distrust, loss of appetite and now the cost of replacement.

I wonder if ML could introduce a PIN code to the Zed to deter the thieves from targeting them. after all there is other devices out there with PIN codes that cost way less than the Zed.

Cheers ozgold

• Like 2

Devasting and Horrible I Feel Sick Right Now About It! We'll Send the "Fumanchu" to recover the Goods  :ph34r:!  

Ruthless' but they look for out of area plates as "Prey"

That really sucks..... Hope you can recover them and dig a big enough hole to stuff the thieves into.....

I hate to say it guys but I think Fred is right. Yuma is just a hop, skip and a jump into mainland Mexico or Baja. Likely crossed at Calexico/Mexicali with in hours of  sacking your detectors. Sounds like you  were being scouted  with the dirt bags waiting for the chance. May still be state side but not likely. Really sucks and I sure hope it works out some how.

Theft is not good and of a personal item is worse.

I just met a guy this afternoon who I was showing my 3030.  He said can I hold it and I let him.  He told me he had an ATX but I should have GPS.  I said I have it and he said NO ... a tag so if it was taken I could track it.  He was telling me where to hide it.

He has one on his bike, his detector and lots of other things he owns.

Maybe I should get tags on all the detectors and ... after I find my cell phone I left at a club meeting on Friday!

Mitchel

• Like 2