GPZ 7000 With 19" Coil On 3.6 Gram Nugget

Dag Nabbit! (dag nabbit means roughly the same as "crickey" in Australian")

We have another video of tweaking a detector over a known and likely gold target but nothing on what the settings where while searching for the target. The target response in difficult was definitely enough to warrant stopping and digging but would operating in normal  in that location be noisy enough to hid the minuscule whispers that are so important when using the 7000?

I wish I had the ability to make detecting videos to torment you folks with. 

• Like 4

I will add that the 19" coil can run in normal more often than the 14" and I realize the point of the video was to demonstrate the response in normal vs difficult but the response over a target is only one sentence of a whole story.

• Like 2

Dag Nabbit...JW pleeeeeze don`t encourage the lad, KL gets a video what ya call it, I`m trading be bloody Z for them funny sticks they chase white balls with. Even across the pond from us he`d be a menace on lens...............

I have a suspicion the 19" is a superior coil to the 14", maybe windings aligned differently or something but we`ll know when ML makes us that smaller coil. Whatever tis a beauty.

• Like 4

Have found in the Goldfields of WA ,when using the 19 I start of in High/Norm with sens backed of to 5-6 audio backed way down and use the Booster and once I hear a distinct change in audio I switch to High /Diff to pinpoint the target it works for me.

• Like 3