Congrats On The New Forum

Steve, you keep popping up everywhere. Good for you, hope this works out. You are in a good place to find gold, we just got another blast of winter last night,  Bob

Hi Bob,

I was all over the place after the AMDS Forum folded but have not been happy since so decide to start a new home base here. Since I own this outright it will be around as long as I am, hopefully for a long time! Good to see you here, send any AMDS Forum orphans you see this way. Merry Christmas!

Good job on the forum steve. This will be a very goodplace for people like me to learn different alternatives to different locations sure enjoyed winnemuca detecting with you guys gotta love the desert. I may be looking for used mine lab in future for that same area which one do you recomend for the area we were getting the nuggs?

Thanks for the new prospecting forum, Steve.

I liked your AMDS one. Didn't frequent it all the time but I did appreciate the knowledge. When I needed to know something about prospecting or prospecting equipment I could alway pop in there and find what I needed to know or get pointed in the right direction.

Wishing you sucess.

HH

Mike

Thanks Mike. While this will tend to be prospecting oriented I do not intend on letting it be only that. I personally look for gold wherever I can find it. I jewelry hunt parks and tot lots. I love beach detecting. I still have not checked gold coin off my bucket list. Gold can be found almost anywhere, and there is no reason to limit looking for it to any particular means. So as a top-notch jewelry hunter I know you have things to contribute here.

Steve, in the short time I have been a member of the forum, I have learned more than a person could learn for a year on other forums.....thanks again

Steve,

I appreciate you taking the time to construct this forum.  Another place to gain knowledge and experiences through anothers eyes and opinion, is always a good tool to have.

NvAuMiner - Doug