Sourdough Scott

Sluicing On The New Banks Of The Feather River

53 posts in this topic

YOU'RE RICH!!!!

1 person likes this

The saddest case of cabin fever ever known to mankind.....LOLOLOLOL

3 people like this

The "Fake News " outlets won't report on how the Oroville dam spillway got damaged . But this is how it happened 

2017_021014_4513_094.png

7 people like this

Scott, I hope you show us the clean up results of the sluicing. 

Brian.

All jesting aside I am sorry for the flooding being at your doorstep - hopefully not in it. That has to be a scary feeling having your home under siege like that.

4 people like this

It  will probably go into my garage , but I got everything of value lifted up today .  The river will have to rise another couple feet to get to the bottom of my house. Im pretty optimistic it won't .  

3 people like this

Boy I love when Oroville area floods. The flood gold gets right to the top. I have a very reliable source that used to live where lake Oroville is now. He and his childhood neighbor both attest to a gold vien that goes from just about the center of the spillway to the north end of Potter's ravine. Both have pictures of family members working gold mines there.

I know from experience there is gold around the area. Though I'm not happy about the damage to the dam, I do think the floods there will reveal something for some lucky person.  

3 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Shelton
      Simple bench test. Full screen version of video allows you to activate English subtitles.

• By idahogold
      It's OZ' Week on the Detectorprospector Channel! Watch and Continually be "Amazed" by Our Mates from Down Under! You Guys Inspire Me  
      For All You do this Gold's 4 You! Cheers to All New Aussie's to the Forum this Week!
      Keep Sharing those Finds!  Ig
      and Shaneo getting her Done near Yandoit!
      Another 27 nuggets!

• By idahogold
      Have You ever found Gold in Hotrock? Just wondering Who has before? Carry a hammer like this guy! Enjoy.....Ig

• By idahogold
      new video--- seasoned poster ---He Never says a thing.....but His Pans Always Do! Victor Marshall.....Enjoy!

• By Steve Herschbach
      "NASA recently announced it's latest endeavor: Explore a giant metal asteroid the size of Massachusetts. Made up of mostly nickel and iron, the giant hunk of space metal is about three times further away from the Sun than Earth. 
      Psyche is both the name of an asteroid orbiting between Mars and Jupiter — and the name of a joint NASA/ASU mission to visit that asteroid. The mission was chosen by NASA for one of its series of low-cost missions to solar system targets. The spacecraft will likely launch in 2020 and travel to the asteroid using solar-electric (low-thrust) propulsion. After a six-year cruise, the mission plan calls for 20 months spent in orbit around the asteroid, mapping it and studying its properties."
      More at http://www.sfgate.com/news/science-environment/article/NASA-to-explore-asteroid-made-of-10-000-10860219.php
      and
      https://sese.asu.edu/about/news/article/2196
    • By Steve Herschbach
      This is crazy! A virgin beach loaded with silver, first with CTX and then with DEUS. Enjoy!