• Announcements

• Steve Herschbach

Archives Closed - New Forums   10/16/2017

The old archive system has been closed and the threads moved to new forums. See the full forum listing here. Detailed explanation here.
Sourdough Scott

Sluicing On The New Banks Of The Feather River

YOU'RE RICH!!!!

• Like 1

Scott, I hope you show us the clean up results of the sluicing. 

Brian.

All jesting aside I am sorry for the flooding being at your doorstep - hopefully not in it. That has to be a scary feeling having your home under siege like that.

• Like 4

It  will probably go into my garage , but I got everything of value lifted up today .  The river will have to rise another couple feet to get to the bottom of my house. Im pretty optimistic it won't .  

• Like 3

Boy I love when Oroville area floods. The flood gold gets right to the top. I have a very reliable source that used to live where lake Oroville is now. He and his childhood neighbor both attest to a gold vien that goes from just about the center of the spillway to the north end of Potter's ravine. Both have pictures of family members working gold mines there.

I know from experience there is gold around the area. Though I'm not happy about the damage to the dam, I do think the floods there will reveal something for some lucky person.  

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Hard Prospector
      Anyone have any insight on this new machine from Nokta? Saw it advertised on a internet discount detector sales site (guess.....yep that's the one), kind of looks like a "futuristic GB2". Man this company never sleeps.

• By auminesweeper
      I just found this and as funny as it is It makes ya think and maybe we should be a bit more carful.
      J.

• By Steve Herschbach
      Some good basic information along with a video from Brandon Neice (Dr. Tones) on his Treasure Talk blog. Follow the link to the article and here is the video....

• By idahogold
      this guy Flat Killed It on this Dive! Makes You think? Looks Like Fun! Worth Watching! Cheers from Idaho.Sorry if this was already posted before Dunno

• By Goldgrabber
      Here's a video I shot at a friends farm permission in mid Feb 2016 using my Minelab X-Terra 705 metal detector. The day wasn't the best to start with, the minelab x-terra 705 was finding lots of trashy junk items in the field, I detected for over 2 hours with the minelab and nothing but trash was found, but typically just as I was starting to get sick of the trash and thinking of calling it a day, I started heading back to the car when coin after coin started popping out, finding 6 coins in literally the last 30 mins of detecting on the walk back to the car, it saved the day which would have otherwise been wrote off. Goes to show not to stop detecting until you're packing up as you never know what you might swing across.

• By deathray
      Lol. And before someone asks, I do have permission...reason for the nighthunt is the hwy you can hear in the background.