Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tnsharpshooter

Kudos To Steve Here On His Forum

3 posts in this topic

Yup.... No doubt about it. This is a great forum and well put together.

I find it very user friendly. 

Thank you for all your hard work Steve.

6 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      New Member Signup - Click Here!      Lost Password - Click Here!
      Forum Tips & Tricks
      Welcome to the Metal Detecting For Coins & Relics forum! Anything remotely related to those subjects may be posted here. Forums for other subjects may be found here. The main goal here - to inform and educate. Please keep threads and posts on topic. Off topic posts will be moved or deleted.
      This forum is unaffiliated with any dealers or manufacturers. If you see something interesting on another forum or anywhere else, please link to it. Mention any brands you like. The only goal here is to inform and anything interesting or informative is not only allowed but desired as long as it is on topic.
      While visiting this forum please act as if you are visiting my home. Treat others with decency and respect. Politics is not strictly prohibited but limit it to items of concern such as public meeting notices, comment periods, etc. No detector wars - every detector serves a purpose for somebody. For general editorial purposes this forum is treated as if it is a magazine.

A note about the Google Ads - I know we all hate ads but they pay for the website. All I can do is to promise not to go overboard with them. Special Note To Dealers - Dealers are welcome here, with minimal guidelines. Please read My Policy Regarding Dealers
      The Metal Detecting & Prospecting Forums are the only active forums. This is by design. If you are new to the forum, or been around but are looking for an old thread, look in the Forum Archive. Threads that have no activity for some time are closed and then moved to the appropriate forum in the Archive. This makes finding all old threads on a given subject relatively easy. However, you may not start new threads or post on old ones in the Archive. If you read an old thread and still have questions about it, simply start a new thread on one of the active forums.
      There are different color theme options available via a "Theme" link at the bottom of every page. Give it a try! However, some functions may be missing on alternate themes so if you run into issues just switch back to the Normal (Default) theme. If you have problems logging in or any other issues while on the forum Personal Message (PM) me or send me an email.
      Steve Herschbach
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Forum Tips & Tricks
      Welcome to the Metal Detecting For Jewelry forum! Anything remotely related to metal detecting for jewelry may be posted here. Forums for other subjects may be found here. The main goal here - to inform and educate. Please keep threads and posts on topic. Off topic posts will be moved or deleted.
      This forum is unaffiliated with any dealers or manufacturers. If you see something interesting on another forum or anywhere else, please link to it. Mention any brands you like. The only goal here is to inform and anything interesting or informative is not only allowed but desired as long as it is on topic.
      While visiting this forum please act as if you are visiting my home. Treat others with decency and respect. Politics is not strictly prohibited but limit it to items of concern such as public meeting notices, comment periods, etc. No detector wars - every detector serves a purpose for somebody. For general editorial purposes this forum is treated as if it is a magazine.

A note about the Google Ads - I know we all hate ads but they pay for the website. All I can do is to promise not to go overboard with them. Special Note To Dealers - Dealers are welcome here, with minimal guidelines. Please read My Policy Regarding Dealers
      The Metal Detecting & Prospecting Forums are the only active forums. This is by design. If you are new to the forum, or been around but are looking for an old thread, look in the Forum Archive. Threads that have no activity for some time are closed and then moved to the appropriate forum in the Archive. This makes finding all old threads on a given subject relatively easy. However, you may not start new threads or post on old ones in the Archive. If you read an old thread and still have questions about it, simply start a new thread on one of the active forums.
      There are different color theme options available via a "Theme" link at the bottom of every page. Give it a try! However, some functions may be missing on alternate themes so if you run into issues just switch back to the Normal (Default) theme. If you have problems logging in or any other issues while on the forum Personal Message (PM) me or send me an email.
      Steve Herschbach
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Forum Tips & Tricks
      Welcome to the Metal Detecting For Meteorites forum! Anything remotely related to metal detecting for meteorites may be posted here. Forums for other subjects may be found here. The main goal here - to inform and educate. Please keep threads and posts on topic. Off topic posts will be moved or deleted.

Steve Herschbach
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Forum Tips & Tricks
      Welcome to the Gold Panning, Sluicing, Dredging, Drywashing, Etc forum! Anything remotely related to finding gold via mechanical mining methods may be posted here. Forums for other subjects may be found here. The main goal here - to inform and educate. Please keep threads and posts on topic. Off topic posts will be moved or deleted.

Steve Herschbach
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Forum Tips & Tricks
      The Classifieds ad forum is provided as a free service to forum members. Herschbach Enterprises is not responsible for issues resulting from the use of the Classifieds forum. As always, buyer beware!
      No negative comments. If you see an issue, contact the seller or a moderator via pm. Notify everyone when the item has been sold. Use the edit function to modify the original post to do so or add a post saying the item has been sold. Protect yourself. Be careful about giving any sensitive information to prospective buyers. Advertising deemed inappropriate or out of place for any reason may be deleted without warning. The standard Forum Terms of Use apply. Dealers are welcome as long as the items advertised are somehow involved in products related to the prospecting and metal detecting world. Dealers must identify themselves as such. I ask that dealer ads be limited to genuine special deals like closeouts and used detectors. See my general policy regarding dealers for details.

The Classifieds is designed to protect you from unwelcome contact. Only registered forum members can contact you via PM (Personal Messaging). This does mean if you want people who are not forum members to be able to contact you that you need to put that information in your ad.

Be as descriptive as possible and always try to include clear pictures of clean items. Many ads are ruined by blurry pictures or not taking the time to clean items before sale. Be sure to make note of any remaining transferable warranty, if any.

Review your ad one last time after you place it to be sure everything is accurate. You have the ability to edit it at any time.
      Go to your ad and at bottom next to multiquote button hit edit Once to edit screen choose "use full editor" You should be able to edit everything there, including the title. The Prefix selection lets you put colored For Sale, Wanted, and other banners on your ad. Put up a Sold banner when your item sells or ends and the ad will be deleted within a couple days. Ads may be deleted by the admin after 90 days if no attempt is made to update them or otherwise indicate they are still active. A big tool for sellers is the eBay sold listings. Go to eBay and search for what you plan on selling. Then click the "used" box on left. Then click the "sold listings" box. Now you can see all similar items that sold recently and what they sold for, giving you a realistic way of checking current market value. Oddball items unfortunately may not have enough sales volume to get help this way.
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Forum Tips & Tricks
      Welcome to the Rocks, Minerals, Gems & Geology forum! Anything remotely related to those subjects may be posted here. Forums for other subjects may be found here. The main goal here - to inform and educate. Please keep threads and posts on topic. Off topic posts will be moved or deleted.
      This forum is unaffiliated with any dealers or manufacturers. If you see something interesting on another forum or anywhere else, please link to it. Mention any brands you like. The only goal here is to inform and anything interesting or informative is not only allowed but desired as long as it is on topic.
      While visiting this forum please act as if you are visiting my home. Treat others with decency and respect. Politics is not strictly prohibited but limit it to items of concern such as public meeting notices, comment periods, etc. No detector wars - every detector serves a purpose for somebody. For general editorial purposes this forum is treated as if it is a magazine.

A note about the Google Ads - I know we all hate ads but they pay for the website. All I can do is to promise not to go overboard with them. Special Note To Dealers - Dealers are welcome here, with minimal guidelines. Please read My Policy Regarding Dealers
      The Metal Detecting & Prospecting Forums are the only active forums. This is by design. If you are new to the forum, or been around but are looking for an old thread, look in the Forum Archive. Threads that have no activity for some time are closed and then moved to the appropriate forum in the Archive. This makes finding all old threads on a given subject relatively easy. However, you may not start new threads or post on old ones in the Archive. If you read an old thread and still have questions about it, simply start a new thread on one of the active forums.
      There are different color theme options available via a "Theme" link at the bottom of every page. Give it a try! However, some functions may be missing on alternate themes so if you run into issues just switch back to the Normal (Default) theme. If you have problems logging in or any other issues while on the forum Personal Message (PM) me or send me an email.
      Steve Herschbach