Kudos To Steve Here On His Forum

Guest Tnsharpshooter

Guest Tnsharpshooter

I can't help but notice,,these tabs that are applied to threads,,,sure do help out defining what a thread has to offer folks.

This does take time,,,thought I would give some credit here,,,for job well done.

Thanks

What the tags really do is provide a list at the end of a thread of similar related threads (Similar Content down below). That is why I provide a preset list to choose from and usually only use one or two - too many does not seem to work very well. People can add their own but I do watch and add them myself or modify them if I think appropriate.

Also, just click on a tag and you will get a page of similarly tagged items.

The forum is a labor of love for me so I am always tweaking and fiddling trying to better tune it for informational responses that make sense for users. It is not work for me, I enjoy working on websites.

The big things are all aimed at what I found lacking on forums I used to frequent. That is why you see lots of photos posted here, and easy embedded videos. Link to anything you want as long as it is relevant to the forum. I am working on Facebook integration right now so Facebook users can have their posts automatically sent to their Facebook pages if they choose to do so. I think the Classifieds is working pretty well for people as long as stuff is priced right. I know my goodies usually sell within days.

My main goal here is to help people and to build a repository of knowledge. Anybody that helps people with questions or posts useful information is helping me. The fact people find the forum useful makes it rewarding so you have my thanks in return.

• Like 9

Yup.... No doubt about it. This is a great forum and well put together.

I find it very user friendly. 

Thank you for all your hard work Steve.

• Like 6