Maiden Run With My GPZ

Chris Ben

46 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Thankfully four times the money does buy a little something extra! Hang onto the ATX if you can - it easily handles hot rocks and salt ground that can be problematic for the GPZ in some places. I think a GPZ and GPX pair would be perfect but for me a GPZ and ATX works better reinforcing each other. The ATX folds up nice and is easy enough to take along as a backup.

Steve, I was thinking about selling it, but may reconsider. Maybe 

Chris 

9 hours ago, DolanDave said:

Congrats on the new detector, and finds Chris. That sure was a good day, and I think that patch has many more buried, need to get a small dozer out there :).  I confirmed Chris's meteorite, by cutting a window into it, so congrats on the gold n meteorite. I've been nugget/ meteorite detecting with Minelabs since I first got a sd2200 back in 2003, and haven't come close to your skill and determination, It came natural to you...Sorry but here is a bad pic I made with phone of Chris's meteorite find,  need to get one of those macro cameras for good close up pics...

20170212_180327-1.jpg

Skill and determination? Thanks man, but I'm learning from you, seriously. Not nearly as much determination as much as just plain stubbornness. Thanks for the kind words. Looking forward to next outing. 

Chris

• Like 1

CB-P h e n o m i n a L  !!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: all B e a u t i e s zzzzzz! 

Would be Hard to Have Much Confidence in Your Previous 2 Detectors. Now...IMO,

sell'em get a GB2 and yur done. Great Reality Share and Excellent pictures! Keep it Going Bro! 

Cheers, Ig