Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tnsharpshooter

Video Of New XP Pinpointer

2 posts in this topic

If this video is already on this forum,,,then it can be deleted here.

Anyway,,,yes this pinpointer is related to version 4 update,,,pinpointer can be used with any detector really.

A good video,,to get folks up to speed on.

This looks sweet! XP seems to be embracing the computer age more than others. If they get into the PI market we may have a true contender for the throne!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach

PINPOINTER XP MI-6
      The new MI-6 Pinpointer has a wide range of innovative features compared to other products on today’s market:
      Audio signal is transmitted directly to the DEUS Interference suppression system between MI-6 / DEUS. Lithium rechargeable battery with long battery life. Waterproof: 6 m / 20 ft. Advanced levels of adjustments via the DEUS: 50 levels of sensitivity Adjustable tones 2 audio modes Battery level indicator 4 programs MI-6 recovery mode - find a lost MI-6 even if it has been switched off for several weeks. Fast one touch pairing between the MI-6 / Deus. More information on the MI-6 advert : MI-6
      Specifications can be changed without notification.

• By ozgold
       I Have used my ML pin pointer 100% of the time on the gold fields with great success. They do save a lot of time and guess work digging and locating targets in confined spaces. Here in oz we are going through extremely high summer temperatures with high humidity which makes for unpleasant prospecting at the moment.
      Recently I have found a new use for my pin pointer around the house. My wife wanted a picture mounted on the wall, so got the trusty pin pointer out and found the stud in the wall to fastern the mounting point to (we have a steel framed house). It got me thinking more on what I could use the pin pointer for. I was out in the chook house hunting rats with my air rifle and foxy terrier / jack Russel dog the other night and managed to get a couple. I got the pin pointer out located and surgically removed the lead slugs from the rats so I could feed them to my pet diamond python. Might be a thought for KIWIJW in NZ when hunting ducks and other birds in locating lead shot before consumption. I have read on another forum that pin pointers are also good for taking to the shop when buying non metal boots for detecting.
       I have found that detecting of any type gives me relief from the fever when I cant get out swinging !
      Cheers ozgold
    • By AuWanderer
      I have been thinking the other day as I was digging yet another deep hole with a sweet sound how I wish I could just reach for my small discriminating pin pointer. Something small like a Garrett ProPointer. I could reach for one in my back pocket and check it down in the hole and than I can decide to leave it or clean the trash out. Sure would save some  time. Sure I can modify my Tesoro silver U max and make it a stubby disc pointer, but its too big for me to carry around as I have enough on my back all ready. I don't see any sense of nugget hunters with a vlf buying one, but for PI users with a mono coil who just want a quick id...it would be a killer accessory. The way I see it the more targets I i.d. and decide to dig or not dig the more chances of me finding gold that day....
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Oh yeah, gotta get me one of these!!

• By Steve Herschbach
      I think some people will like having some brighter color options...
      https://www.whiteselectronics.com/product/bullseye-trx-pinpointer-color/
      White's is thinking of all you that already own a TRX. You can get replacement color shells at https://www.whiteselectronics.com/product/trx-replacement-shell-color/

• By usaflaginmaine
      What pinpointers are everyone using? In the market for one myself.