Cabin Fever

For Sale
Gold Racer Gr-13 Coil

1 post in this topic

New condition. Never used 5" GR-13 DD Coil for Macro Gold Racer.  

$65.00 with Free Priority Shipping in the US

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Rod K
      I have a like new Whites 12" dual field coil and cover for $80 shipped. These sell new for $250. It is the unmounted  12" in the pic.

• By Jennifer
      Hi all.... when I purchased my GPZ 7000 I figured that the GPZ 19 coil was going to weigh a lot more than it does so I ordered a fancy wiz bang over the shoulder boulder holder weight distribution harness for it. After using the GPZ 19 coil for a while and then adding a Hip Stick to my system, I find that this item is excessive to my needs to I might as well sell it instead of having it collect dust. It works great and I didn't notice any interference with the coil in normal swinging. A perfect gift for the wife, works on a GPX5000 as well, lots of pics and video on their web site and Facebook page.
      Below is the price break down in Australian dollars and then converted to US funds... I'll sell it all, used only once, brand new condition, for $250.00 shipping included.
      Harness: $365.00
      Shipping to USA: $80.00
      ---------
      Total in Aus$: $445.00
      Total in American$: $332.62
      Selling for $250.00 shipped or can be picked up in Las Vegas or Gold Basin (I'm there every weekend).
      The Prospector Harness
      http://prospectorspick.com.au/the-prospector-harness/
      http://prospectorspick.com.au/store/#!/The-Prospector-Harness-Camo-with-Pockets/p/76992631/category=14860389
      https://www.facebook.com/pg/The-Prospectors-Pick-116698508457529/videos/?ref=page_internal

• By Curtis
      This "Cleangold" magnetic sluice was designed to collect very fine gold such as beach gold and has a reputation for being very effective.  A person can read about this unit at the Cleangold website.  The material on this sluice bed is in very satisfactory condition--no tears.  There is a small dent on one of the sides that can be removed by squeezing with a vise.  This "economy" model sells new for $150.  It is 16" x 16" x 4" in size.  Shipping weight would be pretty close to 7 lbs.   $74  plus shipping.

• By FschJg
      For sale is one of 12 or 13 Crossbow Classic PI machines. This one has the serial# 3 and is new, never used. I bought the detector last year from the German dealer who ordered the first batch of machines. I just changed the old batteries for some new Envelope rechargeable batteries. I am asking USD750 or Euro 700 plus postage. I can send by DHL or USPS insured. Funds by PayPal.
      Contact by PM or LV21(at)gmx.de

• By AUddicted
      Even though he's done me well, I just don't use him anymore because I had to relocate to the bay area to make a living.
      Mr. Z is in perfect working condition and has never had any issues. I bought this when they first became available, so I paid 10k. I estimate it has around 200 hours. I never wore through the original skid plate (shown). The warranty period is over but if the machine has any problems in 30 days I will pay Minelab to fix it for you. You have my word on that.
      For now my lowest price is $6k which includes the awesome Sun Ray pro headphones and the custom made protection cover that has a pocket for the wireless module. I'm not in a hurry to sell so I am firm at that price. 
      Included in the photos are some of the awesome nuggets MR. Z has led me to find. Most of these were found in very heavily hunted areas.

• By Bootyhunter
      Excellent condition SEF coil for the GPX.  Less than 2 years old, still under warranty.  No issues with it at all, looks and works great, not much heavier than the stock coil with more depth and very stable threshold.  Will be shipped in original box.  $265 ConUs. I'll accept PayPal friends and family or regular PayPal adding $7.95 or a postal money order for $265. Email me at sjstewartkfd@yahoo.com or pm if interested. Thanks