Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Curtis

For Sale
Tesoro Lobo Super Traq

1 post in this topic

I purchased this detector a few years ago and have only found time to use it for less than an hour.  Consequently it basically looks about like new out of the box as I cannot stand to get my possessions scratched!  I recently sent it to Tesoro to be checked out.  I was told by Tesoro that my selling price is roughly $100 below retail.  New ones are approximately $300 more, so this should be a very good price.  A detector designed to find gold; it is my understanding gold detectors have more gain or boost for nugget hunting than regular detectors?  That is basically what I was told when I visited the White's factory awhile back.  This detector comes with the standard coil with coil cover.  This detector is in very nice condition --  $385 plus shipping.

DSCN5335.JPG

DSCN5342.JPG

DSCN5344.JPG

DSCN5350.JPG

DSCN5347.JPG

DSCN5331.JPG

DSCN5326.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Condor
      I still haven't replaced my stolen Z7000, so I'm going to sell my 2300 to help offset the cost.  This is a new replacement unit that has about 3 hrs run time on it.  The headphones have not even come out of the wrapping.  I'll include the PhaseTech headphone adapter and two sets of batteries.  The only thing missing is the original battery charger, it somehow got misplaced.  I'll include an aftermarket version.  Theoretically, the warranty expires this coming August.  That's when I bought the original detector, but had it replaced when the headphone jack started acting up.  
      $2700 or best offer

• By Hard Prospector
      I'm selling these two TDI coils, well proven from the gold fields to the beach and priced to move;
      *Brand new 7.5" TDI Mono Aussi loop w/scuff cover $90.00 shipped lower 48
      *Brand new  Miner John TDI  Folded 8 Noise Cancelling loop w/scuff cover also $90.00 shipped lower 48
      PM if interested......Rob

• By IDdesertman
      I'm clearing out some of my reading material. I have the following books and some DVDs that I would like to sell. I don't really want to sell anything individually but would prefer to sell the whole lot together.
      1. Where to FInd Yankee Placer Gold (New England states)
      2. Rush For Riches - Gold Fever and the Making of California
      3. Applied Gold Placer Exploration and Evaluation Techniques
      4. Treasure Caches can be found
      5. Finding Gold Nuggets II
      6. Unleashing the GP Series DVD (GP3000 instructional DVD)
      7. ... the latest update DVD (GP3500 instructional DVD)
      8. Practical Prospecting with Minelab's GPX Series DVD (GPX4500 instructional)
      + the 2. oz. Backpacker (small pocket survival guide)

Everything for $60 shipped.  PM me if interested.

• By Cabin Fever
      New condition. Never used 5" GR-13 DD Coil for Macro Gold Racer.  
      $65.00 with Free Priority Shipping in the US

• By deepcam3
      Have a Minelab XT 18000 for sale, with a new Gold Search 1000 coil and cover, a new rechargeable 2000 MAH battery system included. Original Owners Manual included. Sell for $325.00. Listed on eBay, so if you want it, better act now, before it's gone! Also have a Macro Red Racer, w/3 coils and covers, plus rods, and backpack, rechargable batteries/ charger, Owners Manual and original box, in like new condition for $500.00. (cost $900!) Also on eBay!  two other Minelabs:, a Klondike w/ original coil/cover and Manual (operates on 2-4 packs AA batteries, Alkaline! and a American Gold Striker, w/new battery system, charger, as above on the XT. Owners Manual is printed, not original on the Striker. Both the Klondike and Striker, $300.00 each, see pictures (and higher prices!) and more info, on FeeBay  Buyer pays shipping fees.

• By Goldgetter
      Brand new never used. $100 plus shipping