Hi Everyone

wombat

Hi everyone I dropped in here for the first time today, had a look around and I thought it looks good, I may stay for a while and kick the dirt around with a few good friends in here. If it is alright with you guys???

wombat :wink:

• Like 5

Hi Phoenix

I saw that you were on the site mate. And a few others I know are here as well.

wombat :wink:

wombat

Please kick the dirt around.  It will encourage some of us to come and visit you and others of us to come back.

I've personally wanted to visit the Golden Triangle area for some time now.  Of course there are many other places of equal or greater interest.  What are your primary states?

Before the dust settles we ask that you show us some of your finds by link or post.  We Yanks like pictures to go along with the stories.  :biggrin:  (Some of us can't read Australian or English!)

Welcome

Mitchel

• Like 4

Welcome to 'Steve's Utopia' Wombat.  

I have only been here for a few months and have learnt soooo much.  I only frequent 1 other forum, have no idea what's gone on in the 'Oz forum from hell' and don't wish to.  Many very pleasant and informative people here and it's greatly appreciated  by myself. Thanks keeping us drama free Steve :smile:

• Like 2