Hi To All From Oz ( The Land Downunder )

deutran

Hi Steve,

Do you see any notable difference between the Elite and the EVo coils?

And nice lump of gold!

• Like 2

Hi Steve and Carol

Thanks for very enjoyable weekend.Hope u had a great time as well.

Nice nugget :)

Fixing camera on phone so i post my little haul from Sc2300.

Good luck with detecting and welcome.

GoldEN

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IDdesertman said:

Hi Steve,

Do you see any notable difference between the Elite and the EVo coils?

And nice lump of gold!

Hi IDdesertman

Both coils are finding small deep nuggets very well,the larger Elite is quieter to use in noisy ground and I can use slightly higher Rx and Stab settings.The Evo is a fair bit lighter,the skid plates are very thin so we bought a heavy duty one.The Evo can find the tiniest gold I've found 3 less than 0.05g.

Hi GoldEn

Nice to catch up,looks like you,ve mastered that SDC.An enjoyable weekend for us all.

• Like 4

On 25 February 2017 at 7:54 PM, deutran said:

Good day to all.Many people would know me from another Aussie forum.The name Deutran is colour blindness to Green.My name is Steve and my wife is Carol.We have been detecting in the golden triangle for quite a few years currently using 2x Gpx5000's with 2x 14"Elites and a NFevo 14"x9".We live in the west of the triangle and regularly detect Wedderburn,Inglewood,Kingower,Stuart mill and surrounding areas.

Hope to gain further knowledge from this forum and contribute anything I learn or know that may help.

RIMG0004z.JPG

G'day Steve & Carol,

Good to see you over here too, I joined a few days ago as well. Funny you say your username means color blind to green, as my dad was also color blind to green.   :rolleyes:   Yes I used to follow your posts over on the other forum as well and I have always found your posts very informative and great to read.    :smile:    I to hope to contribute where I can.  

Cheers. 

Mike.  

• Like 1