Gidday From Far North Queensland

bloodgold2

Hi Steve,is there room for another Cheechakos on that yacht?:smile:  Signed up a long time ago, but have never posted till now. You put alot of work into your own forum with constant new interesting topics that I have been following for several years. I take my hat off to you mate.  Just abit about me for members that don't know me, I prospect in far North Queensland Australia  with the rest of our crew,the Goldhounds. I am also a published author. Cheers Dave.

• Like 6

Hi Dave and welcome to America. I just joined a few days ago. It's not a bad site and have got a lot of our friends here as you more than likely have noticed.

wombat :wink:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, bloodgold2 said:

Hi Steve,is there room for another Cheechakos on that yacht?:smile:  Signed up a long time ago, but have never posted till now. You put alot of work into your own forum with constant new interesting topics that I have been following for several years. I take my hat off to you mate.  Just abit about me for members that don't know me, I prospect in far North Queensland Australia  with the rest of our crew,the Goldhounds. I am also a published author. Cheers Dave.

Hello Bro

can not wait for your next book to available.

cheers

jen

• Like 2

hej Dave

welcome to forum.Hope all is ok with family.

Hallo to all and looking forward to catch one day again.

Good luck with gold.

Looking forward for some videos as well pls.

Maybe u can put link here from youtube for members  here who dont know your guys adventrues.

Take care and may gold god be gentle to you guys.

GoldEN

• Like 3

Hi Dave ,

Nice to see you post . I'm like you , looked for years and joined last year . I don't post a great deal but love reading and learning about the American gold hunters and there different terminology .

As : gulch , poke , skunked , etc etc 

Cheers

goldrat

• Like 3

Hey Dave you might have to teach these nice lads the difference between our Codes of Football (Aussie Rules being supreme off course)

And the difference between our beers and that sump oil called XXXX . 'lol'

Good to see you onboard

Cheers.

• Like 2

This a prime example of the 'imposter Australians ' that you need to be aware of over here.  They try to trick others that there slap and tickle game is real Australian football, when everyone knows a true blokes game is Rugby League.

They often congragate in the southern areas of Australia ( Victoria) and are usually referred to as Mexicans by true Aussies.

Please everyone be careful of these tricky buggers.

This has been a public service safety announcement for our friends across the pond.

Trent King

President of the We love XXXX association

• Like 4