Gidday From Far North Queensland

bloodgold2

On 25 February 2017 at 10:48 PM, bloodgold2 said:

Hi Steve,is there room for another Cheechakos on that yacht?:smile:  Signed up a long time ago, but have never posted till now. You put alot of work into your own forum with constant new interesting topics that I have been following for several years. I take my hat off to you mate.  Just abit about me for members that don't know me, I prospect in far North Queensland Australia  with the rest of our crew,the Goldhounds. I am also a published author. Cheers Dave.

G'day Dave,

I joined up on here the other day and good to see you are here as well.  Will be good to see your new book when it comes out can't wait and I hope that you and the crew have a good season this year.    :smile:.   All the best to you and your family.  

Cheers. 

Mike. 

• Like 1

On 26/02/2017 at 1:59 AM, Steve Herschbach said:

Hi Dave, glad to have you posting. What are your book titles - do you have links to them online?

I was waiting for Dave to answer you, but i know he is a busy Man

I was one of the lucky ones to read "Bloodgolds revenge" manuscript.

oh it had me sitting on the edge of my seat..  and that was the first ever book i had read.. i am a comic book reader, :biggrin:

I still have that manuscript. 

here's the first book he had printedIMG_3005.JPG.0e3d5baf784148f52c2736cd9d621b3c.JPG

Bloodgold2's next book is called " Bush Redemption "  if its anything like his first book.. wow! Is all i can say. I can not wait for it to be released.. not sure if i will manage to read it through in one hit..  the last one had my heart thumping in places! 

here's his facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/924727354262576/?ref=ts&fref=ts

• Like 4

I apologize for the late response everybody, thanks for the warm welcome to the forum. After my first post the other night I had to shoot out bush at sparrow's fart the next morning to check that 2 prospectors were safe after heavy rain in the North and they were 3 days over due from returning to town. I only got home late last night, everyone is safe other than my motorbike that went for a swim.On the way home last night a bloke waved us down in the middle of nowhere that had hit a bull on the highway and rolled his car,he is one very very lucky man to be alive. Have alot of work to catch up on, so will jump back on this arvo when I have more time to catch up with everybody. Cheers Dave.  

On 25/02/2017 at 10:09 PM, wombat said:

Hi Dave and welcome to America. I just joined a few days ago. It's not a bad site and have got a lot of our friends here as you more than likely have noticed.

wombat :wink:

Hi Wombat, thanks. Yeah kinda feels like Im on holidays,yes I have noticed  a lot of very talented Aussie operators have joined Steve's forum.

• Like 1

On 26/02/2017 at 0:28 AM, GoldEn said:

hej Dave

welcome to forum.Hope all is ok with family.

Hallo to all and looking forward to catch one day again.

Good luck with gold.

Looking forward for some videos as well pls.

Maybe u can put link here from youtube for members  here who dont know your guys adventrues.

Take care and may gold god be gentle to you guys.

GoldEN

Thanks goldEN, Yep all the family is well mate.Hope to catch up with you for a cold one in the near future. Im pretty sure that Dale has put up youtube links for the Goldhound vids on Steve's forum already. Cheers Dave.

On 26/02/2017 at 9:15 AM, goldrat said:

Hi Dave ,

Nice to see you post . I'm like you , looked for years and joined last year . I don't post a great deal but love reading and learning about the American gold hunters and there different terminology .

As : gulch , poke , skunked , etc etc 

Cheers

goldrat

Thanks goldrat, yep should be fun working out each countries lingo.Been watching for some time so yeah getting my head around it.:smile:

On 26/02/2017 at 6:40 PM, kiwijw said:

Hi Dave, Nice to see you posting here. Even though you have been a member here for a while & since it is your first post....Welcome.

Good luck out there

JW :smile:

Thanks JW, yeah all these other Aussies posters brought me out of the closet. LOL.

On 26/02/2017 at 7:40 PM, Trent King said:

This a prime example of the 'imposter Australians ' that you need to be aware of over here.  They try to trick others that there slap and tickle game is real Australian football, when everyone knows a true blokes game is Rugby League.

They often congragate in the southern areas of Australia ( Victoria) and are usually referred to as Mexicans by true Aussies.

Please everyone be careful of these tricky buggers.

This has been a public service safety announcement for our friends across the pond.

Trent King

President of the We love XXXX association

I'm with you Trent :laugh: Rugby League is the game of men, xxxx well yeah on a bloody hot day I spose a man's arm could be twisted :smile: