Gidday From Far North Queensland

bloodgold2

On 26/02/2017 at 7:31 PM, G.B. said:

Hey Dave you might have to teach these nice lads the difference between our Codes of Football (Aussie Rules being supreme off course)

And the difference between our beers and that sump oil called XXXX . 'lol'

Good to see you onboard

Cheers.

Hey GB, thanks for the welcome mate, not all Queenslanders drink sump oil :laugh:

On 27/02/2017 at 1:04 PM, Mike54 said:

G'day Dave,

I joined up on here the other day and good to see you are here as well.  Will be good to see your new book when it comes out can't wait and I hope that you and the crew have a good season this year.    :smile:.   All the best to you and your family.  

Cheers. 

Mike. 

Hi Mike, thanks buddy. Yep big year for the Goldhounds, that is for sure.:smile:

• Like 1

Dangerous" Dave    it was nice watching you dig nuggets, w Tremain, Why did you walk up that Mountain? Instinct Mate! Ha Ha

Cheers from 5 ft of snow -7c Idaho! IG

13 hours ago, idahogold said:

Dangerous" Dave    it was nice watching you dig nuggets, w Tremain, Why did you walk up that Mountain? Instinct Mate! Ha Ha

Cheers from 5 ft of snow -7c Idaho! IG

Hey idahogold,thanks mate, yeah got me beat sometimes why we go to such extremes in search of a yellow rock:smile:

Just now, bloodgold2 said:

Hey idahogold,thanks mate, yeah got me beat sometimes why we go to such extremes in search of a yellow rock:smile:

Just Saying Thanx A Million Again to the G.H.! Your Original Vid. I was lucky enough to catch andview right when it first came out! And having watched Hundreds of recovery vids......You guys were the first to show me "A Plan in the Bush" and It was/is/still is  the most Hardcore Gold Approach I've ever  Personally Seen! Thanks! It Helped me up my Game and how to think that way!!! Tell Dale and Tremain and Sandra Cheers from Idaho G. Your Crew Rocks!

and Welcome Anytime here in the Gold fields of Central Idaho:rolleyes: Cheers mate! Ig

Tremain : Hey DavO You've got a Stick Insect on Your Hat!  

D.D." He's my Lucky Charm Mate!

Tremain: He's Pointing Yah to Where the Gold is!!!!

I loved when you got your kill in the gully below the bikes! Tremain was Right! Classic Bro!!!!!!! Cheers

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, idahogold said:

Just Saying Thanx A Million Again to the G.H.! Your Original Vid. I was lucky enough to catch andview right when it first came out! And having watched Hundreds of recovery vids......You guys were the first to show me "A Plan in the Bush" and It was/is/still is  the most Hardcore Gold Approach I've ever  Personally Seen! Thanks! It Helped me up my Game and how to think that way!!! Tell Dale and Tremain and Sandra Cheers from Idaho G. Your Crew Rocks!

and Welcome Anytime here in the Gold fields of Central Idaho:rolleyes: Cheers mate! Ig

Tremain : Hey DavO You've got a Stick Insect on Your Hat!  

D.D." He's my Lucky Charm Mate!

Tremain: He's Pointing Yah to Where the Gold is!!!!

I loved when you got your kill in the gully below the bikes! Tremain was Right! Classic Bro!!!!!!! Cheers

Thanks mate, well what can I say other than to be humbled and appreciative of your comments. I am glad that we have made a positive impression on the way we do things in the North of OZ.:smile:

• Like 1

Those Bloke's are Trippin'  W.w.f. Outdoors! :angry: Raaaaaaaaaaaaagh! Ha! Ha! :laugh: Thanx! for a Late Nite Oz Kracker! Cheers, :cool:Ig