Little Specie After Acid Bath

GoldEn

There are never too many pictures of specimens and nuggets.  I wish more pictures were taken before they are dollied up.

Mitchel

Hi Enio

Nice specie mate . I noticed it was a lizard that you took the photo of. As I know if it was a snake you would have been miles away, and not with a camera in hand. :biggrin: I know you just don't like snakes :angry: But who does????  I got to agree with you about the SD2300 mate, your pretty deadly with one of those in your hand. When your up this way again  We'll try and catch up. Until then "Cheers"

wombat :wink:

GoldEn; I am assuming that since you are in Australia that the Blue Tongue Lizard grows to about 11' long is deadly poisonous and can pursue you at 36 miles per hour. Since I live within sight of where I was born and have rarely traveled any where stories and photos from far away places are very special to me. Thanks.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mn90403 said:

There are never too many pictures of specimens and nuggets.  I wish more pictures were taken before they are dollied up.

Mitchel

Hey Mitchel
I`m not really hijacking this thread because goldEn found this piece about 6 months ago and I took this photo of it before it was dropped into acid. From memory he got it with the 2300.    We took it out of the acid last week but it still had a little bit of the brown rock on it, so it went back into fresh acid.  I think goldEn took a photo of it last week but I am not 100% sure
cheers Dave
72ge0a2

• Like 6

Great Gold! Nice Blue-Tounged Skink! :rolleyes: Can You Send Me One? He Looks Big?Cheers from Idaho-g