Zip Zip By Larry Sallee

GB_Amateur

I have his first two books. Although I haven't owned any of the Gold Master series, I may get one in the near future. I bought them and read them as I have with many different books on detecting, just to gain as much knowledge as possible on the subject. There always seems to be more to learn or another way of looking at things etc. Each author has his own methods and philosophy and it never hurts to know many when confronted with some challenge you haven't before. Not only that, just darn good reading when there's too much snow and the ground is too frozen to dig.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

On 2/26/2017 at 12:26 AM, kiwijw said:

Hi there Steve.....You have planted the seed...... So when can we expect your book?? I will be first in line. :biggrin:

Cheers

JW :smile: 

Hi Steve H,

Yes Steve when can we see your first practical field guide coming out, on how to find gold nuggets? Would be a good project for the cold winter days, and you knowing you probably will be a famous author!!

P.S. And Steve can we already start pre ordering your first book!??? (just joking about the pre order thing, since after the NOX we live in the age of pre order!) But I am serious about the book writing, would very educational and uplifting to have a Steve H. Field guide in hand!

On 3/23/2018 at 4:32 AM, kfstevens2370 said:

THE COMPLETE UNABRIDGED ZIP ZIP by LARRY SALLEE

I found a copy on Youtube. If you pause the video you can read it. Otherwise it would be hard to find a copy less than $150.00 on Amazon. 

Wow!! Talking about SPEED READING.

On 2/26/2017 at 12:26 AM, kiwijw said:

Hi there Steve.....You have planted the seed...... So when can we expect your book?? I will be first in line. :biggrin:

Cheers

JW :smile: 

Hi Kiwijw,

I am second in line after you! But I still will be the first to get the book!  As soon as Steve H.book comes out it will take more time to get to you in New Zealand! Since I live in the USA I will have the book in hand first! So you see you can be first, and still end up second place!???

• 7 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:32 AM, kfstevens2370 said:

THE COMPLETE UNABRIDGED ZIP ZIP by LARRY SALLEE

I found a copy on Youtube. If you pause the video you can read it. Otherwise it would be hard to find a copy less than $150.00 on Amazon. 

W0W, YA mean their even stealing book rights and pasting em on youtube  !  
wat a freakin world.

A valuable book - I believe that I have read on reputable forums that, in spite of various approaches- the author or his successors have no interest in re-printing it.

Not an excuse for this violation of copyright, but perhaps led to the situation where somebody did it.