Advice On A Detector, New To Detecting

I'd go Fisher Gold bug 2...:biggrin:  w  2 coils-koss headphones- a carry bag and a Mckirk dropriffle sluice. All Used once $470. craigslist is what I paid....and its Not for sale! Ha! Ha! Check your area Craigslist. and you myt get 2 of something for the price of 1. Cheers, Ig

I see the words so many times " Learning Curve ". Everything we do in life has a learning curve. In the days of diapers and pins the kid hope you had that so call learning curve down.

We shouldn't back off when we hear the words learning curve. The more you learn the better you going to be in whatever you want to do.

Take the GPZ and GPX I don't know the learning curve between the two and that's being I haven't had both. Boy I wish I could say I did.

I've always said buy the best detector you can afford and learn what that detector can do for you. When you get to the point you almost know the date of that coin before you dig it up you have completed the learning curve.

This holds true when nugget hunting. I know your saying Chuck your full of Bull Shoot. Next time out nugget hunting when you detect one first wave the coil back and forth then pull the coil up. Now this is where the learning curve comes in. The weight of the coil before and now gives you the weight of the nugget.

If you get one you can't pick up the coil do call me at BS5-5555

Chuck

• Like 2