General Question On Researching An Area

The only way to do research is to have access to research tools. The best of these is the Internet. That's how you got here. Before the Internet I drove to the library to research where gold was found and to BLM and the state offices to research mining claims. Prospecting shops and prospecting clubs can be very helpful. Now I do it all over the Internet. Basically, those are your choices.

I download PDF books and maps and take them with me on my iPad. A library that goes with me. An iPad and the nearest McDonalds gets you a cup of coffee and free internet.

Gold Placers and Placering in Arizona by Eldred D. Wilson. Bulletin 168. 1961 Reprinted 1981. State of Arizona. Free PDF

Placer Gold Deposits of Arizona by Maureen G. Johnson Bulletin 1355. 1972. U.S.G.S. Map Free PDF

Land Matters - Land Matters is dedicated to the idea that information about the land should be easily accessible to all users. Rather than ramble through hundreds of websites to find information about a subject you can now turn to Land Matters for a single information pool.

I am an introvert myself so I get the recluse thing.

New 2018 - Steve's Guide on Where to Prospect for Gold Nuggets

Set-Everyone-Free-And-Get-A-Dog.-People-Are-Stupid..jpg

• Like 4