Minelab SDC 2300 Little Ones

Very nice golden. Love the little bits of gold.. cool.

i have a few of those types of buttons somewhere..

the old timers must have been walking around with string holding up there pants :blink:

or maybe the buttons come from their shirts :biggrin:

• Like 2

Nice little nuggies there Enio.   :smile:   Those buttons do tend to get the adrenaline going.  

Cheers. 

Mike. 

• Like 1

Remember when the SDC first arrived on the scene and the flogging it copped on various forums as an over priced toy that will never pay for itself etc...

Geez how opinions have changed!

I know a lovely couple in their late 60's and early 70's who have been coming out here each year with their 4500 and 5000 and just leisurely tool about for a month or two and were happy to go home with an oz or 3.

Since getting an SDC they go home every year with 10+ oz

• Like 1

True Steve.

I noticed price is one of the main factor everyone goes up in the arms.

SDC2300 is great detector for every walk of life-experienced operators, newbies, additional detector etc.

Perfect tool to get wifes/gf to get interested instead of sitting around caravan in middle of nowhere.

Easy to detect practically turn on and go.

Proven gold finders.

They might saved some marriages or at least made them much smoother.

GoldEN

• Like 1

Price aside I don't see how anyone anywhere can go wrong with the SDC 2300. It pushes even the hottest VLF detectors for small gold sensitivity, yet without all the issues with ground noise and hot rocks. It is such a shame they did not put it in the Eureka Gold box with both smaller and larger coil options. A 9" x 14" elliptical and 4" x 6" elliptical would be nice. Something for the future I hope.

My early review of the SDC from 2014

• Like 2

2 hours ago, madtuna said:

Remember when the SDC first arrived on the scene and the flogging it copped on various forums as an over priced toy that will never pay for itself etc...

Yeh madtuna, I got mine on day one and I have found gold with it every day I have used it, except I think 3 times, and for about the first 6 months just about everywhere I went I was the first person to go there with a 2300 and I never understood the flogging it got. :huh:

• Like 3