Little Blue Sky And A Little Gold

I should add, the driver of the mini van was fine except for front body damage to his car and was also getting ready to get back on the road himself, he passed me again about 10 minutes later.

• Like 1

Well it is a great story and its a good/happy finish on end.

Well done to your persistence on gold but hopefully lesson learn on driving in icy bad conditions.

As we say here when go detecting low and slow.

Take care and stay safe.

GoldEN

• Like 1

Great story and very nice nuggies/pics.   :smile:   Glad to see you had a happy ending and thanks for sharing.   Hopefully the minivan made it home in one piece.   :rolleyes:

Cheers. 

Mike.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1515Art said:

I should add, the driver of the mini van was fine except for front body damage to his car and was also getting ready to get back on the road himself, he passed me again about 10 minutes later.

Some people are slow learners. Had people wiz by me in bad road conditions as well. I'm thinking I'll see you down the road and sure enough there they are spun out.   

Glad you got a couple and added a little character to the Jeep while you were at it. Just call it "Clarks road art"

strick 

• Like 1

great story.:smile:

• Like 1

That really is a very well written story and great photos - thanks for posting! My wife had a Jeep in Alaska and I hated every minute of it. They have a short wheel base and will go end for end on ice in an instant. Big tires just make it worse. Great dry country rigs but not for winter driving, I worried about her constantly. Luckily the "I am a gal who never leaves pavement but has to have a jeep to be cool" phase ended with nobody getting hurt. I am glad your incident proved to be a minor fender bender.

• Like 1