Zed Fun In The Sun

Lunk

WTG Lunk and Mom!

• Like 1

L-What a Great Story w/ Your Mum! She's a True Operator!:rolleyes: Nice to have Her Boy on the Gold! All Great Finds!

Thanks for showing fellow Americans how its done! Cheers from Idaho County...Ig

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Lunk said:

It's been a while since I posted any gold finds, so I thought I better let you all have a look at some of what the GPZ 7000 has found in the beat-up old placers of southwestern Arizona before making my way northward. Pictured is 3 ounces of the good stuff.

IMG_0621.thumb.JPG.6e1461dc9de0049c6355c37844fd4c0d.JPG

It was unseasonably cool and wet this winter, and is just now warming up to the temperature that it should have been a month ago. Not complaining...just saying. ?

Also saw a few critters.

IMG_0609.JPG.ad223f0145d40bc77b5013056c158b5b.JPG

Thanks for sharing those great photos Lunk and congratulations on the gold finds. Fantastic... I was especially interested in the critter... never seen a desert tortoise or does it go by another description? Give your Mom our best regards and WTG from Ontario. :smile:

Jim.

• Like 4

G'day Bloodgold 2,

The bulk of the finds were made with the GPZ 14; it's still my go-to coil, as most of the gold in the areas I detect is small and relatively shallow. For example, the largest nugget pictured is 11 grams and was only 100 to 125 mil (that's 4 or 5 inches for us yanks).  I've only used the GPZ 19 in spots where I've found nuggets at depth with the GPZ 14. 

• Like 3