XP Deus Version 4 - Finally?

3 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Now you are making me have to go prove I can hunt coins decently at 14 khz however as I love a contrarian challenge! That being a classic MXT frequency it can't be that bad.

A lot of detectors are being released at the 14 kHz mark of late. There must be something to it. Ran an F75 Ltd for a while and it did like aluminium, but was one heck of a old coinage machine. Talking about midevial coins. Very thin silver foil like coinage.

Couldn't get the depth I wanted in plowed fields because of the airy soil, but that is to be expected.

Ran 12 kHz on the Deus, so I'm very curious how it does on 14 Khz???

Well, sounds like the 14 kHz runs more like the 18 khz on the old coils, which is not a total surprise. These new coils are made to be hot, and basically pick up where the existing coils leave off.

There is no doubt the intent here was for XP to tap into the huge prospecting market worldwide. People will have to keep hoping for a true multifrequency coil option someday. I am sure after this experience however any such coil or others that are planned will be tightly kept secrets until actual release.

• Like 1

http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/DEUS/Update/DEUS_UPDATE_English_Setup.exe

Steve I forgot to mention I only test the centered 14.4khz frequency.  The new coil lets you shift quite significantly as you show in your image.

I believe it's about 13.3 to 15.6kHz for the 14k range.  Perhaps 13.3 would do better on coins.  Again, not horrible, just not as good as the trusty 11.6kHz.

Update is ready. You can download it right now!

Some bugs with program slot in polish language... shame XP.