XP Deus Version 4 - Finally?

Some of us has been waiting on the version 4 for our XP Deus but it's been slow in coming.  I've been doing a search if it's any info out there. Well if you do a search for a video on this subject matter you find one after another. One guy shows downloading the V 4. but nothing is said where you can. It shows guys coin hunting and lots of show & tell on the V 4.

Chuck 

Here I've been thinking about selling my XP Deus w/11" coil. I'd had enough waiting on it being said it's coming for almost a year. Now I've got to sit back  and take another look if this is really what I want. My cup run over with nugget detectors and coin ones but it's a great detector

Oh well that's life.Haha

Chuck.

Ringmoney

You went and posted that info while I was getting ready to post. That sounds great but my trouble is I don't want the 9" round but the other. So that's put me back waiting again.

Chuck 

Digger Jones

The great thing I understand both the old and the new coils will run on the V.4. I can tell you the XP Deus is a great machine and that is my problem of even thinking of selling it. I've sold others and every time after I wanted to kick my rear for doing it.

Chuck 

• Like 1

Steve

If the elliptical comes out in May I'll Throw a party for it and my Birthday Day. How many times can one turn 39 before you have to tell the truth?

The only thing older is dirt.

Chuck