Long And Exciting Dig! Thread

Any stories? of Your Longest Dig for a Good Signal! And what did you find at the end?

Long Dig thread :cool: dig!

Here's a Good one! Cheers, Ig

• Like 5

Very familiar voice .Miss your smiling face in goldfields.Hope you are in better place.:)

Nice detecting well done.

GoldEN

• Like 4

Cool Johnny.. well done, a nice little one..

love the guy doing the videoing 

Con ( Costasdee) will be remembered and missed by all who's life Con touched. 

Thankyou for the video link LG

• Like 2

Could not agree more. Con will be deeply missed,he is no doubt working a new patch with a big grin on his face. :biggrin:

Cheers Dave :cool:

• Like 1

Yep agree GoldEN, I feel for you  and his mates that spent time with him on the goldfields. I only met the man physically for 2 days at the gold bash after over 5 years on the gold forum. And my expectations  did not disappoint, as I can be quick to cut the chaff from the hay, as some would say. A genuine happy bloke that seemed to go out of his way to help all that were interested. I remember giving him such a hard time about that stump he got suck on :laugh: Remember that one bro? The poor buggar copped it from all sides, but all in jest as us Aussies do to our own at times:smile:

• Like 2

Godspeed Your Mate Con....Cheers to All! Enjoy JG on a deep nugget! :dry: Ig

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, bloodgold2 said:

Yep agree GoldEN, I feel for you  and his mates that spent time with him on the goldfields. I only met the man physically for 2 days at the gold bash after over 5 years on the gold forum. And my expectations  did not disappoint, as I can be quick to cut the chaff from the hay, as some would say. A genuine happy bloke that seemed to go out of his way to help all that were interested. I remember giving him such a hard time about that stump he got suck on :laugh: Remember that one bro? The poor buggar copped it from all sides, but all in jest as us Aussies do to our own at times:smile:

Con was a Great Mate and l miss him greatly. Talking about the stump,  he took that stump and all that was thrown at him in his stride like the true champion he was. 

So talking about the stump here it is.

In memory of the big fella.

• Like 5