Sign in to follow this  
Condor

For Sale Nib Minelab GPX 5000

I have a brand new GPX 5000 that hasn't even been unpacked yet.  It's still in the shipping carton.  It's a long story on how I came to own this while waiting to get a new 7000, nevertheless, I'll make someone a screaming good deal.  If you're interested I also have a brand new Detech Ultra Sensing Mono coil, 14" round.  Also still in the box.    I also still have the SDC 2300 with about 10 hrs run time, make me an offer one or more of these items.  Too many detectors!

I am a newbee.  Saw your add for GPX 5000 and SDC2300.  Would you consider $5,000 for both with the 14" monocoil? Please respond. I live in Sacramento. Thank you   Gary

On 3/13/2017 at 2:01 PM, Condor said:

I have a brand new GPX 5000 that hasn't even been unpacked yet.  It's still in the shipping carton.  It's a long story on how I came to own this while waiting to get a new 7000, nevertheless, I'll make someone a screaming good deal.  If you're interested I also have a brand new Detech Ultra Sensing Mono coil, 14" round.  Also still in the box.    I also still have the SDC 2300 with about 10 hrs run time, make me an offer one or more of these items.  Too many detectors!

The SDC2300 is sold, as well as the Detech Coil, but I still have the GPX5000 new in the box.  It's still hasn't been unpacked.  I'll make somebody a good deal.  Give me a shout.

Hi Condor, do you still have the 5000 for sale? I also sent you a pm.  

Thanks,

Brian

Sign in to follow this