Drop Everything And Go To California - The Media Says So

Whatever happened to "Responsible Journalism"?

Seems they are all a subsidiary of the enquirer.............

The area seems to be getting richer! I've lived four miles from the dam my whole life and prospected every nook around. The one thing I know is there are about 300% more idiots around than there was six months ago. I think they all want to think  they know what their talking about. Reality is none of them have really so much as panned for simple flakes. I do love the moron isms of the masses. This reminds me of the simple solution to other peoples actions.

Smile and wave boys! Just smile and wave!

Doing this we get to keep our knowledge and remember in the back of our minds we have a better spot to detect and the lemmings gather in well works areas. 

Love to watch from afar

John

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, whitebutler said:

there are about 300% more idiots around

Sounds like a new product is on the way....

If you liked Gold Rush before, you are going to LOVE our new show, Gold Rush:California - now with 300% more idiots!

• Like 7

The thaws on They've got to be in "Trouble"! cfm Inflow and Outflow's started inverting a few days ago.....:blink:Ig

GOLD LAYING AROUND WAITING TO BE PICKED UP!!!!

Reports of the fabulous gold finds in California have spread through the gold camps over here in WA.

I'm quitting my poormans goldfield over here in Australia, packing up camp, kissing the wife and 6 kids goodbye and buying a ticket on the next ship to California.....I'm gunna be rich.

image0051_zpsbhiomc2b.jpg

• Like 8