Sawtooth Knob Trip In May

Hello all, here are the dates that I will be at Sawtooth Knob, Nevada.

17 May thru 26 May 2017

Come join George and I and find some gold. About fifteen of us already committed...

Shep, get the guys together...And we'll weigh everything in pennyweights just for you.

Check out...       TRINITYAU.COM

Additional updates are also on my Facebook page, Trinityau/RayMills

• Like 3

BLM wrote me a nasty gram..

They said they were going to charge me for using mechanized equipment on my claim....they have a hard time believing that I dug that trench by hand..

They were trying to make a big deal about it.

One funny thing they said was that there was surface disturbance all "around my claim" and I would have to get that reclaimed.....

I called and told them I wasn't responsible for what happened off my claim..no matter how close it was.

I may have been a little curt with the new guy....  But you should read the letter..it sounds like I had dug a trench and had open back hoe pits all over the claim..

All kinds of aggressive verbiage..

He can't believe I was dumb enough to dig a 50' trench 5 feet deep by hand....lol

He just doesn't know me yet... Lol..

But if while you are there this May and you happen to see excavator digging everywhere let me know.

I will give BLM Rays number...

• Like 2

Could have something to do with some of the things I've been reading about BLM proposed closures in surrounding areas. Possible they are looking, searching...dreaming, anything to support added regulations and the exclusion of more area from entry.

OK. I'll fess up. I turned you in hoping to get the reclamation work so that I would have an excuse to go dig the +=&& out of your claim with the excavator. You must understand It's been along winter.

• Like 2