Storms And Gold

Well deserved. 

Anyone who detect in that hot condition earns my respect. I use to do but now don't enjoy it much for long specially if humid.  

Great early morning start.

Beautiful nugget. 

Hope there are few more for you. 

GoldEN 

• Like 1

On 3/17/2017 at 8:47 AM, deathray said:

97 is hot as hell, if you add humidity like Atlanta,Ga!

Been to Allatoona Lake area I take it..? Blankets Creek, Sixes Creek n those..? Yeah it's lovely there when it's 97 & 97, kinda like digging in a steam bath...

Swamp

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kiwijw said:

G'day Squizz, Hadn't "seen" you around on the forum for a wee while. Mate....awesome finds....& in that heat. Very well done. I take my hat off to you. I don know how you & my Aussie cousins across the ditch (Tasman Sea) can detect in those heats. The heat really knocks me about. I hate it. If I ever leave a suspect signal un dug ( which is very rear), it is when it is bloody hot. Hot days are usually my goldless days. That pattern I have noticed. More so if I have had a bit of a hike to get to an area as there is always the walk back out. Give me the cold any day. You can dress for that, as long as it isn't too windy with that wind chill factor added. The only down side of the cold is when the ground freezes & makes for digging in "concrete". Again....well done & good to see you posting. I was missing you.:smile:

Good luck out there

JW :smile:

JW , 

I was supposed stay for 2 days , but the first day was hard and hot , but rewarding so I decided to make tracks for home and return in a week or so's time. Here's hoping for cooler weather.

Regards

Squizz?