Senheisser Rs 160 Wireless Head Phones

Hi Forum Members ,

I have just read an old 2015 thread regarding wireless headphones , Vanursepaul purchased TDK , wireless guy explained kleer technology and tvanwho mentioned the transmitter with the RS160's plugged in wall . Wish to know if this transmitter will connect to SDC2300 battery and if so what size is it .

Cheers

goldrat

Thanks Steve ,

I worded my electronic query poorly .

With an SDC connector I understand 1/4 inch plug is the norm and smaller plug will connect with an adapter . I just was concerned that tvanwho stated the transmitter plugged into the wall (in Aus 240volt)

I was thinking maybe not suitable for a detector . I have tried to look at the transmitter pics close up and I couldn't distinguish a wall plug or a jack system .

I was also interested in the dimensions to confirm it could fit comfortably inside the SDC protective cover . In case this purchase is not suitable for SDC , my other thought was to purchase the recently released Minelab  pro sonic which may be compatible with the minelab monster 1000 also (if purchased)

Unless I haven't picked up on the specs , they only mention that the system takes a headphone with a 1/4 inch  jack , no mention of using cordless headphones . To me it seems an expensive system for cord phones only , not sure what benefit the pro sonic would have over all the other wireless systems available .

Cheers

goldrat