20 Grams Of Small Gold With 2300

Hi GolDen ,

Nice to see all the crumbs , I have just under 20 grams and love getting it with the SDC .

I rarely skunk out maybe one in twenty detects , there's so much small gold on the ground as you obviously know . I get the majority of my gold all within 10 k's of my home , which is Dunolly . Waiting patiently to see the Minelab Monster 1000 . Hopefully a few good reports eventuate and I'll buy one for my wife . All the best mate and take care .

Cheers

goldrat

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, goldrat said:

Hi GolDen ,

Nice to see all the crumbs , I have just under 20 grams and love getting it with the SDC .

I rarely skunk out maybe one in twenty detects , there's so much small gold on the ground as you obviously know . I get the majority of my gold all within 10 k's of my home , which is Dunolly . Waiting patiently to see the Minelab Monster 1000 . Hopefully a few good reports eventuate and I'll buy one for my wife . All the best mate and take care .

Cheers

goldrat

there is no gold in Dunollyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Haha 1

Nice little stuff GoldEN. I too am a 2300 convert. I only got one in Sept last year. It's already paid for itself in less than 5 months of sporadic use. I like the fact you can mix it up, chasing big stuff with the 7 and then fiddle with the 2300. I think it keeps you fresher ..... and its a bloody handy pinpointer when digging a crater ....

Good luck out there ..

Cheers

BB

• Like 3

For a detector that I initially thought nobody would buy (over 3K with a hard wired 8" coil) the SDC is proving to be a true classic, the Gold Bug 2 of PI detectors. If a person can't find gold with the SDC 2300 they really just need to take up fishing or some other hobby.

Please Minelab, stuff the SDC in a Eureka Gold box and give us coil options!

• Like 7

There is no real advantage to the SDC in mild ground. It exists purely to offer VLF type small gold capability in ground that shuts a VLF down. The SDC runs a version of the GPX Fine Gold timing. If a Gold Bug 2 runs great in your ground, an SDC has little to offer. Your reaction to it JW surprises me not at all.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...