A Good Arvo

Great finds, those are going to look real nice cleaned up. And high value gold also. I can sell clean 1/4 to 1/2 oz nuggets for a good premium to people who want to make them into pendants. Or better yet make them into pendants and sell them that way. I would really rather find a bunch of 1/4 oz nuggets than one big nugget - they are a far easier sale.

• Like 3

Avro~ afternoon. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, davsgold said:

also mate, just wondering if you have tried out the 19" Zed coil in your areas yet?

cheers dave

Only a borrowed one Dave, mine should here next week:biggrin:

She's a beast! But can't argue with the depth.

Hit the same spot again today for a few hours until the approaching thunderstorm had me second guessing. Another 25 grams

ZSzueR0.jpg

• Like 6

Well done Steve.

Seems you are on a good spot.

Hope you hear a nice nice one.

Take care and good luck over there.

Beautiful gold and well deserved.

GoldEN

• Like 1

Back to the same spot this arvo, had to walk in 2 klms as the ground is just way to soft to drive in. Even just thinking about it will have you bogged.

20.2 grams in a little eroded out wash and I've only done about 30 metres so far. It's probably 200 metres long.

zjlUPG6.jpg

Before I headed back out I walked the remainder of the wash and counted at least 30 signals but didn't dig them, they'll be there in the morning.

The recent rain has scoured it out some what and there were numerous sun bakers just sitting on the bed rock.

In the below picture there is 4. This spot was made for a 2300, I'm having trouble separating signals in some spots with the 7000 and have to be careful that as I dig one I don't bury another one.

KPPSvZ7.jpg

Not related but for the reptile lovers, saw this little bugger yesterday, my favourite lizard.

rY9Lh9w.jpg

• Like 9

nice going Steve.

Great gold , nice sunbakers after rain and great little creature.

Enjoy and look forward for more photos.

GoldEN

• Like 1

Gets my blood hot and that little desert devil is the tops :)  Good stuff and in the heat. LOL gotta think of the fly's!

• Like 1