A Good Arvo

Hit the same spot again today for another 20 grams so 81.2 grams for about 4 days detecting over the last week or so.

I can smell a big chunk hiding there somewhere...I'll find the bugger sooner or later. Time to sodomize the spot with the 19" I think, the flat 8 gram piece was down 15"

ElsLmBz.jpg

• Like 6

Thanks Enio!

oops forgot to add 4 grs found with the 5000 so total is 85.2

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kiwijw said:

Nice going Steve mad fish, Hope they keep pumping out for you. Interesting the 5000 found 4 grams. Were you swinging that, or somebody else. If it were you was it over an area you had run the 7000?

Good luck out there mate & watch out for those border jumpers heading on over. They will be stalking you.

JW :smile:

Hi JW,

that was me swinging it. I am chaining and cross chaining this area with both machines. The 5000 is wearing the NF 15" EVO. I'm yet to put on the 18" but will.

I took two friends with me yesterday one with a 2300 and one with a 5000 with a 12" NF EVO.
The 2300 got a further 19 bits for 2.5 grs and the 5000 got 3 bits for 1.4 grs. At mid day, the 5000 swapped to a Coiltek 14" Elite but found nothing further.

The 2300 is mopping up signals which often the 7000 is hearing but I just cant seem to locate in the cracks in the bed rock or am burying when digging them out, plus targets the 7000 just doesn't see.

This area ideally needs a 2300, a 5000, a 7000 plus a sluice and a dry blower!

(and a bob cat)

• Like 3

Very nice finds Steve, I'm guessing that you are still working your piddle patch.  :smile:  congrats and I hope you find that biggun soon.  

Cheers. 

Mike. 

• Like 1

Hi Mike,

not quite on the piddle patch but about 350 to 400 yards away so possibly an extension of it with a gap in between. Scratching my head trying to work out where it's coming from

Hi Steve, looks like ya got a sweet spot mate:smile: just love when you hit a spot that you spend days just pinging nuggets everywhere. Good luck mate, hope it runs for longer than 200 meters or leads you to a shallow shed. Cheers Dave.