Africa And The Gold Monster 1000

I was reading a article on Africa and how the people don't like a detector with too many settings. In keeping it simple and this is why Minelab stepped up with the Gold Monster 1000. Here we got a detector you just turn on and start detecting. The cost of the Monster is not a monster in this case that most can afford.

I too was looking at a map that showed the area you can find gold. It all looks great but I don't think I'll go there like Chris R. did. I sure like me a lot so because of that I'll stay home.

Chuck

PS Minelab is still saying that the Gold Monster 1000 will be here soon. I just want to know how soon is soon ? I have turn the net upside down and can't find a word being said.  

• Like 1

I don't know Chris they have big rabbits with long tails and a pocket you could camp  in . If you got one as a pet it could carry your batteries and your lunch. If your ride broke down you could ride it back to town.

Oh someone just told me that's not a rabbit and here I could see myself eating one.

Chuck

PS April you say. The odd thing not a word so far but I will wait.

Steve

Maybe a date. Maybe a new video. Maybe a leak from Minelab. It could be I want something new to talk about.

I guess that's the word I'm looking for but didn't know I'd have to explain myself.

Chuck.

There will be plenty of info, reviews and comments AFTER the detector is on the market. That's just how it always works - there is limited info before the detector actually hits the market. Many detectors have come on the market in the past with no pre-announcement at all - they just arrive and suddenly are on sale.

Actually for a yet-to-be-released detector, its pretty well known. There is quite a bit of info available on the GM1000 right now on the internet. Its been seen by thousands of prospectors at GPAA gold shows across the west coast from Phoenix to Seattle.  Dealers are saying they will have them in April. I am sure there will be plenty of everything you wanted to know about it, but all that info and the official release of the detector is still a few weeks off.

• Like 1