Drs Ground Exper ( Gold, Iron & Aluminum )

Just tested the Exper with these three metals. Although the Exper does not fair well with smaller gold,
it does have potential for certain applications for larger gold (1/2 oz +).
Watch this video and believe...

Actually, metal detectors differentiate targets based on conductive mass, not just metal type or conductivity. An aluminum can reads in the coin range and so would not be identified as a gold range target on any detector, despite what is stated in this video. Any gold nugget large enough to read the same as the aluminum can (yes, I have seen them) would also be rejected at your settings.

Run the same test with aluminum foil, a pull tab, a lead bullet (no copper) and a U.S. nickel along with your rings.

Personally, I do not believe the DRS Ground Exper detects metal any differently than other metal detectors. All the videos I have seen so far including this one cherry pick targets to imply the machine is doing something unique. The implication is it can differentiate gold from other gold range targets. I do not believe that it can any better in that regard than numerous other detectors, so please prove me wrong.

Big Gold Nugget Target ID Info

Some Gold Nugget VDI Numbers

• Like 4

I agree with you Steve, 

I doubt you will ever see the proof, or if it did the manufacturers would say, money back guarantee, which you will never see.

6 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

All the videos I have seen so far including this one cherry pick targets to imply the machine is doing something unique

This, sadly, can be said of a lot of products. It says a lot about who their advertising is aimed at.

• Like 1

Awsome hope to see more videos I am very interested in this detector but also very sceptical. Would love to see some videos with real prospector targets raw nuggets big and small, square nails, lead, pull tabs..... and buried. Anyway thanks