JP On GPZ 19 Compared To GPZ 14 - With Video!

Steve & JP

Thanks you Steve for posting it and JP for making the video. Everyday we turn around the GPZ with the 19" coil is making history.

For all the other detectors I could have had a GPZ but for me it's not so much cost but the weight.

Oh well my Birthday is coming up in May and I'm sure my wife will get it for me.ha

Chuck  

• Like 1

where would Minelab be and where would most of us be without Jonathan Porter? Three cheers for JP...hip hip hurrah ...and so on...

Seriously, if anyone can wring a little extra from his detector it is the Man from Queensland.

Norm was unkind enough to loan me his 19 for a while. I didn't realize what a wimp I have become...that swing arm and coil nearly killed me...I need some strength training or maybe drywall to hang...

I would adapt if I knew there was one lunker waiting...

fred

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, fredmason said:

where would Minelab be and where would most of us be without Jonathan Porter? Three cheers for JP...hip hip hurrah ...and so on...

Seriously, if anyone can wring a little extra from his detector it is the Man from Queensland.

Norm was unkind enough to loan me his 19 for a while. I didn't realize what a wimp I have become...that swing arm and coil nearly killed me...I need some strength training or maybe drywall to hang...

I would adapt if I knew there was one lunker waiting...

fred

Fred,

There is a lunker waiting for you!

Mitchel

• Like 2

Yet another video showing not only the power of the GPZ with the 19" coil, but the thoroughness and the expertise that JP brings to the detecting community. It's easy to forget that the time and energy JP invests in these videos are essentially gifts to all of us. 

• Like 6

Thanks Steve & JP,

• for sharing this vid, it was a great dig for you JP and thanks for the comparison between the 14" & 19" coils it was an eye opener to see the difference between the two coils.  :smile:.  A big congrats to you JP for your nice find and a very nice Christmas present as well.   
  •  
  • Cheers. 

Mike.

• Like 1

‘nailed’ a solid little 12-gram slug ...

I hate it when those little ones get in the way!

Very nice video JP.  When does it get 'nice' in your area for prospectors to get some training?

Mitchel

• Haha 1