Steve Herschbach

JP On GPZ 19 Compared To GPZ 14 - With Video!

Jennifer    524

Thanks Steve... AWESOME video.. great to see JP back out there... I've missed seeing him working a machine...  hopefully he starts doing more...

Jen

• Like 1

Ridge Runner    413

Steve & JP

Thanks you Steve for posting it and JP for making the video. Everyday we turn around the GPZ with the 19" coil is making history.

For all the other detectors I could have had a GPZ but for me it's not so much cost but the weight.

Oh well my Birthday is coming up in May and I'm sure my wife will get it for me.ha

Chuck  

• Like 1

beatup    250

Thanks for sharing Steve

davsgold    69

I watched the video yesterday, great work JP, and it was an excellent comparison between the two coils and different settings, "General Difficult" is the way to go with the big coil. :smile:

Thanks for taking the time to video and compare.

cheers dave

fredmason    1,004

where would Minelab be and where would most of us be without Jonathan Porter? Three cheers for JP...hip hip hurrah ...and so on...

Seriously, if anyone can wring a little extra from his detector it is the Man from Queensland.

Norm was unkind enough to loan me his 19 for a while. I didn't realize what a wimp I have become...that swing arm and coil nearly killed me...I need some strength training or maybe drywall to hang...

I would adapt if I knew there was one lunker waiting...

fred

• Like 5

mn90403    786
2 minutes ago, fredmason said:

where would Minelab be and where would most of us be without Jonathan Porter? Three cheers for JP...hip hip hurrah ...and so on...

Seriously, if anyone can wring a little extra from his detector it is the Man from Queensland.

Norm was unkind enough to loan me his 19 for a while. I didn't realize what a wimp I have become...that swing arm and coil nearly killed me...I need some strength training or maybe drywall to hang...

I would adapt if I knew there was one lunker waiting...

fred

Fred,

There is a lunker waiting for you!

Mitchel

• Like 2

Jennifer    524

Sheeeesh, video's like this make me want to run out and pickup a 7000 after all. :wacko:

flakmagnet    186

Yet another video showing not only the power of the GPZ with the 19" coil, but the thoroughness and the expertise that JP brings to the detecting community. It's easy to forget that the time and energy JP invests in these videos are essentially gifts to all of us. 

• Like 8

Mike54    139

Thanks Steve & JP,

• for sharing this vid, it was a great dig for you JP and thanks for the comparison between the 14" & 19" coils it was an eye opener to see the difference between the two coils.  :smile:.  A big congrats to you JP for your nice find and a very nice Christmas present as well.   
  •  
  • Cheers. 

Mike.

• Like 1