Steve Herschbach

JP On GPZ 19 Compared To GPZ 14 - With Video!

mn90403    791

‘nailed’ a solid little 12-gram slug ...

I hate it when those little ones get in the way!

Very nice video JP.  When does it get 'nice' in your area for prospectors to get some training?

Mitchel

Northeast    199

Very nice JP.  Picked up a few more bits of info again so thanks :wink:

bloodgold2    259

Thanks for posting JP, it takes a lot of time to do vids. Great to see you have taken the time out mate.

RedDirtDigger    113

Great instructional video. Thanks JP. I am impressed with my 19 coil and its depth capability but have yet to come to grips with the best settings for certain locations. I need to put the 19 on the stick and leave it on for a while...now the grass has been chewed down to a workable level in the places I detect. RDD

madtuna    443

Haven't watched it yet due to limited and expensive service out here but looking forward to it.

Me having a thick head, sometimes things need to be watched a bunch of time before they sink in. So can it be downloaded for watching at your leisure or can you only watch it on line?

Jennifer    531
12 hours ago, madtuna said:

Haven't watched it yet due to limited and expensive service out here but looking forward to it.

Me having a thick head, sometimes things need to be watched a bunch of time before they sink in. So can it be downloaded for watching at your leisure or can you only watch it on line?

Hi MadTuna :biggrin:

if using Firefox there is a download video plugin that you can install to allow you to download. The video is on the main Minelab YouTube channel as well as you'll need to view it in a main Youtube page (not embedded in a web page like the forum) for the download option to display once installed in Firefox.

Jennifer

• Like 1

madtuna    443

Thankyou Miss Jennifer.

Unfortunately I don't have Firefox. I'm not sure we have that over here, I have Telstra which is about the only one that works out where I am. (remote WA)

Cheers!

DDancer    249

Firefox works ok with Telstra just gotta watch your usage as you know Telstra's always got a hand out, or in your pocket.  Open up a Yahoo mail account and download it from there next time your in town however I reckon you have good band width if you can see a video out bush madtuna :)

Another great contribution JP and Steve.  Got a bit of a kick in the last part of that vid watching JP dig like a honey badger and hearing the pitch of the detector shoot off like an angry humming bird. Hahh :)

• Like 2

Sourdough Scott    1,091

Definitely pick on the clue advice he is giving about the super fine tuning of the gb by pumping the coil, by making the user button in manual.  He threw out this tidbit of information when the 7000 first came out. But it is the most important part of this video IMHO.

• Like 3

flakmagnet    186

Good point Scott. I too have made the user button option to be able to switch to Manual tuning. It is a great way of making sure not to tune out a signal as you pinpoint and not throw out the GB while digging a target. 

• Like 2