I Like My First Review On The Gold Monster 1000

I said I was going to give a review on the Gold Monster 1000. Well the first thing this morning here it was from Rob's Detectors and I guess because I've been blowing so hard about it he sent it over night. Just after putting it together and checking to be sure it worked I was in my van headed for Rich Hill being I have a claim on the east side. In no time I found my first nugget at about little less than half gram. It came in so loud even without the headphones that came with it. My next target was even smaller than the first. I drop it on my scales but it was so small I didn't get a reading of the weight.

I didn't have much time to hunt so back in my van and home I went. My wife and had plan to go out for dinner but I will get back with everyone when can.

The only thing I'll say right now is if you got a Gold Bug 2 give it to someone you don't like and do it quick before the price drops out the bottom on it.

Chuck 

• Like 6

What's the deal?  Are they shipping them now? Last I heard they haven't even released anyone from even talking about it.  

Bryan

8 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

An April 1 review.  ?

Figures!  I walked right in to that one. 

Bryan  AKA  Fool

• Like 1

Well guys you hit the nail on the head.

I wish all of you a Happy April Fools Day.

It's a 11 hundred mile drive for me to get to Rich Hill. I don't have a claim on Rich Hill but I wish I did. I've yet to see anything that looks like a GM 1000.

The only thing I said was true is I do have a wife but we didn't plan on going to dinner.

Sorry guys I just couldn't help myself.

Chuck

• Like 8

You had me Chuck, but it`s the 2nd over here, unfair............

• Like 2

It is still April 1 here ... is this the real Norvic?

• Like 1