I Like My First Review On The Gold Monster 1000

MN, think I`m real, tis 10.17AM Sunday the 2nd Downunder in sunny NQAU. No bloody wonder we get the gold, we were there a day before you.:wink:

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Norvic said:

You had me Chuck, but it`s the 2nd over here, unfair............

Nordic ditto for me , I agree not fair . Chuck said the one truth was he had a wife well !!!!!    I ran into bedroom and said  " hey Jenny just got 1st review on Monster ) It was 6am , not sure if I have a wife tonight . I went SDC detecting all day for 1 button and 5 nuglets weighing 0.285 grams . Suppose I will have to come out the shed it's dark now . Always remembering Chuck , Nordic and I may plan something .

Cheers

goldrat

• Like 1

LOL I told Lisa what you said about the 1000 being better then the Gold bug two...her responce was "do you want one for your birthday?" Now I don't know if I should tell her or not it was a joke :biggrin: I am glad that you at least have a wife!

strick

The very first published independent review of the GM1000. Yet another first occurring right here on Steve's forum.

Yah, so what if its a bogus April fools joke - its still the first published independent review of the GM1000 :biggrin:

• Like 1

Tis only 1 year less a few days, more or less depending where your at, to 2018 Aprils Fool Day. We must plan our revenge but I suspect Chucks 2017 April Fools Day Review is going to be a hard one to even equal never mind better. It was a Monster of a review no doubt.

• Like 1