CTX Part 2 And 3

Aloha i decided to hit the beach again this week did 2 session 1 of 3 hours at night and 1 of 2 hours the day after i start to have fun with the CTX no gold yet but i found most of the fishing wet at 1 foot and more laying on a hard clay layer sand was mixide with large stone i think i would have struggled with a sand scoop big time ....i am gonna keep using spade till i find a sandy beach total 1 british pound and 2 pence i guess there was no fresh gold....

RR

20170402_110100.jpg

• Like 1

Keep the lead and any other metals you might find, separate them and sell them later to a scraper.... helps add a little to the purse for detecting....:smile:

Oh.... all you got to do is be there and keep that coil swinging.... The gold will come... and silver too.

• Like 1

Thanks guys Beach isn't really my hunting ground I am more into the Thames but the wife love spending week ends on the coast so I had to find a way...on th elong run I may find bit and pieces but the competition is fierce so it is gonna be tough......but hey

Fail trying but don't fail to try

Have a good week all

RR

I used to do very well on beaches but have been on a dry spell myself in that regard. Lots of hours being put in but the gold rings have been few and far between this last year. Like with every other type of detecting competition has gotten intense and hunting grounds are depleting. There are always new drops to be found but the rich accumulations of old targets once recovered can't be replaced.

Anyway, I hope my luck turns soon... and yours also!

• Like 1

Steve i can't agree more imagine i always wondered what the first Sovereign owners must have found..........i know a guy who has killed 15 sovereign XS2 he has all of them in his garage rusting in piece he used to go out everyday ........8 hours i guess want we need now is a new tech to find what the other machines havent found ..........

RR